• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Euro 2008 Thread - No England, but still plenty of English

Status
Not open for further replies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GHG said:
Both shit.
Could have guessed that. I heard Villa is injured. Spain is really under a curse. Now if they lose, I am pretty sure that will be the excuse. also, where the fuck is the Russia that beat Netherlands?

NH Apache

Banned
Relaxed Muscle said:
That's ok if you want to go to the PK, but I want to win before that if it's possible, and for that we need to trust in Cesc and Torres :lol

Torres is such a beast. The strategy for the second half should be to feed the two phenoms ^^ and hope for the best.

If it wasn't pouring, I would have expected a tied game at 1 by half.

Instead, we get stuck with a mosh pit of a game. :( I expect at least 2 yellows in the second half.

Edit:

godhandiscen said:
Could have guessed that. I heard Villa is injured. Spain is really under a curse. Now if they lose, I am pretty sure that will be the excuse. also, where the fuck is the Russia that beat Netherlands?

He keeps having to come back into the defensive half to help out. When he gets the ball, he is getting double, triple teamed and passes to the less able players. Also, the rain is not beneficial to the type of game he plays....

Frank the Great said:
Anybody know exactly what happened to Villa? He looked fine as he walked off the field, no limp.

Some muscular problem, produced when he shoot that fault, it seems he slipped a bit and the made a bad gesture...

Leonsito

Frank the Great said:
Anybody know exactly what happened to Villa? He looked fine as he walked off the field, no limp.

I think he got injured in the FK he shot, looks like a muscular problem, I hope it's no fiber damage.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Leonsito said:
It was time after 5 matches that Xavi and Iniesta made something ... they've been awful.
Good players do not let you down when it comes to make history with your national team.
cough* cough* Raul... cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom