• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Euro 2008 Thread - No England, but still plenty of English

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
ejdonk said:

mr%20burns.jpg

USD

Russia's weak attacks are turned into strong Spanish counterattacks. Spain has been dominating the second half, victory is inevitable.

Facism

We will see if Russia can do a Turkey and pull 3 back in the last 15.

Fair play to Spain though they have looked by far the better side, and i think what is missing for Russia is a holding midfield player.

Russia is really good when moving, but seem to struggle at holding the ball.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Leonsito said:
Your comments are curious ... Are you from Spain?
Not really, my family is from Spain, but I lived in South America during my childhood and now I live in USA. I know little about Spain.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Midas said:
The final will be awesome. No doubt about that.
I dont know about that. Seeing as Spain is the creative team, Germany will try to destroy that. It will be a tactical match. Nothing like this second half.

Anth

godhandiscen said:
I dont know about that. Seeing as Spain is the creative team, Germany will try to destroy that. It will be a tactical match. Nothing like this second half.
For what it's worth, Germany's last few games were very entertaining. They use their chances well, and defend poorly. :lol

OMG!1

After so much time, again in a Final!!

Damn, this is so awesome!!! We played so good in the second half!!!

YES YES YES!!

Leonsito said:
GAF should support Spain more, we have the same slogan as Obama :lol

For not talk about we are one of the few team who actually plays or try to play "football"....

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Wow this is so exciting, I'm so glad Spain is poised to win the Euro, I've never sen it my whole life and I'm sick of the disappointments. Spain has won 21 of thier last 21 matches, and Germany better bring thier A game because Spain is going to dominate.

Karakand

Thank you Spain.

Now I'm afraid I need to ask you to take out one more club.

I am greedy but you will have my heart forever if you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom