• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

hgplayer1 said:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=316091068&player=hgplayer1

I just dont get it man but I guess people have fun cheating. seems like the biggest waste of time to me. Im not sure Ill be downloading map packs for FPS games anymore unless they are proven to be hack proof.

Sorry Smithers and I got booted out of that one game. Not really sure why either, we were both in the motion of punching someone on the hill when it happened. I think it might have been my connection being flaky like it was all night (with the you not being able to hear us but we could hear you). Fun times while it lasted though.

Joe

once you hit mid 30's its all modders, thats why you see a lot of people in the mid to low 30's "de-leveling".

FiRez

ok, I've not played H2 since 3 weeks but right now (modding systems, job, university), I'm playing TSlayer winning 4 straight games and listening to the UT99 soundtrack until I played with someone with the GT of "MMMMMMMMO" and everytime that I respawned they sniped me, I could not even touch the floor and I respawned on the same f***ing place, this is freaking stupid :/

Nutter

No more Host BS from the other team, as ill be THE host 90%+ of time now (or maybe not ) :(

Viva la FiOS!

14380 kbps(Down) / 1788 kbps(up)

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
What up G thugs?

Man i haven't been on Xbox live in so long! I moved in with friends and we don't have a phone line :( (everyone uses mobiles). Once uni is finished in a few weeks im gona sort it out!

Ironclad

Do The Mario said:
What up G thugs?

Man i haven't been on Xbox live in so long! I moved in with friends and we don't have a phone line :( (everyone uses mobiles). Once uni is finished in a few weeks im gona sort it out!
Yes! More needler ownage! Those were some good times. :lol

Ironclad

Nutter said:
Nah, nothing will ever top.

"Butter me up guys, I am ready"

"i am going in HARD"

Isnt that right DTM? :p
How could I have fogotten that?! Damn, that is still the funniest message I have ever recieved. Just a simple "Butter me up guys, I'm Ready." Brilliant! :lol

The "I'm going in HARD" part came in later.

I still remember the stunt we pulled in his Free Australia thread, but it was disrupted.

Mr. Lemming said:
We need to have a GAF meet-up on November 9th!
Sounds good. Sign me up.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
I would be so into the 9th but its study week for uni exams!

Once exams are done i will be getting BB at my new place, then I can secure the needler once more!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
man i suck at this game now... haha

mtvu was on campus yesterday and they had a halo 2 tournament, winner gets a x360. didnt even get past the 1st round..lost by 3 kills. that's what i get for shelving halo 2 months ago

Nutter

Wario64 said:
man i suck at this game now... haha

mtvu was on campus yesterday and they had a halo 2 tournament, winner gets a x360. didnt even get past the 1st round..lost by 3 kills. that's what i get for shelving halo 2 months ago
tsk tsk Wario :p

you should have pwned them!

Well this only means one thing, you need to renew your xblive. :)

number386

Wow it feels havn't playing in a very long time, it's only been about a month. Those were good times, alas I dont have much free time nowadays.

Top Bottom