• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

I'm thinking that compiling a list of active Halo 2 live players might be a good idea... i'll dig through the last couple days of posts to get some names out but anyone who is still playing Halo 2 on Live post your Gamertag as it will help the process.

KingV

I posted earlier, but King Vitaman is my XBL tag. I still play at least a few times a week. Played with some GAF people earlier this week, good stuff.

Nutter

Ill Start your list Lemmings.

"DA" ACTIVE LIST
Code:
GAMERTAG                             GAF NAME

NutterIsAFK                            Nutter
Wario64                                Wario64
Dopeyfish                              Dopeyfish
Sicher                                 Lemmings
Op1vy                                  Op_ivy
Cerrius                                Cerrius
SaiST                                  Sai
Hgplayer1                              Hgplayer1
Lancelet Pink                          Lancelet Pink
Chittagong                             Chittagong
Drakken688                             Drakken
FiReZ                                  Firez
Deperaclo                              Desparado
Psychopath83                           Cubsfan
Prine                                  Prine

Drakken

Played one "real" (as in not Big Team Battle) game with some GAF folk today - Team Slayer on Lockout. I hadn't played TS since the update, so I was level 1. Cerrius, Prine, and someone else (forgot who it was) are all level 20s, so of course, we got matched up with 4 other level 20s. We won (I was 2nd on the team), and it was funny kicking their butt as a "level 1." :)

Alas, after the silly BTB game, No Depth's superior level 3 skills in TS made me the odd man out and ousted me from further games. :p

Nutter

Updated 8/15
Code:
"DA" ACTIVE LIST

-------------------------------------------------------

The NOT SO ACTIVE list.

DaAnswer3                               Rameriz
TJ Bennett                              TJ Bennett
TJ Scoot                                TJ Scoot
Duderon                                 Duderon
Ironclad Ninja                          Ironclad Ninja
IcedPez                                 BuddyC
Tad Chocolate                           Litigation Manuel

Nutter

Updated 8/17 (Last one i am going to do... You guys will have to update the list if need be)
Code:
"DA" ACTIVE LIST

F4tal                                   Joe
-------------------------------------------------------

The NOT SO ACTIVE list.

DaAnswer3                               Rameriz
TJ Bennett                              TJ Bennett
TJ Scoot                                TJ Scoot
TJ Trasher                              Trasher
Duderon                                 Duderon
Ironclad Ninja                          Ironclad Ninja
IcedPez                                 BuddyC
Tad Chocolate                           Litigation Manuel
m0dus                                   m0dus
Phantom Goal                            ??
Sembe                                   CoCheese
Tango Tango                             Sumidor
Striker Obi                             Striker Obi
Lyte Edge                               Lyte Edge
DoTheMario                              DoTheMario
Shpankey                                Shpankey
------------------------------------------------------------

The 1 Week in NOV List

Che Guevara                             Fifty
Wellie                                  Wellington
Kusaku                                  Defensor
Mike Works                              Mike Works
DMczaf                                  Dmczaf
**AND COUNTLESS OTHERS....

Drakken

Ah, good games tonight, Prine & PG. I'm kind of stalled in Rumble Pit right now, and it's not a whole lot of fun. Team Slayer, on the other hand, is great. I'm much better in team games & games with fewer people than I am in RP; TS is definitely my favorite game mode. :)

hgplayer1

well it seems everyones favorite thing to do now is to get on top of the base in burial mounds. I was playing a game of assault in team skirmish and tonight in a game of team slayer someone was on top of the base sniping and it takes a minute to figure out where hes shooting from. I think in order for them to get on top they need to use two other people near where the covenant sniper spawns because both games I noticed the whole team huddled in that area trying to do something.

in the TS game once i sniped the guy off the top I noticed they all kept trying to get back to that spot and we kept picking them off as they ran to that spot which lead to our team coming back and winning the game.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=277738178&player=hgplayer1#

check the game viewer from the View Above Blue Base and youll see the guy got several kills from up there.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
haha, i'm not that really active...i play with you guys like once every 3 weeks, and i'm off xbl in a couple weeks. oops!

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
I played some Double Team tonight with Trasher and we're definitely a bit rusty.

hgplayer, I think people are getting on top of the base in Burial Mounds by exploiting a glitch that launches them up there. I saw a kid do it once against me and I've also seen a similar cheat on Ascension. It sucks.

Nutter

TJ Bennett said:
I played some Double Team tonight with Trasher and we're definitely a bit rusty.

hgplayer, I think people are getting on top of the base in Burial Mounds by exploiting a glitch that launches them up there. I saw a kid do it once against me and I've also seen a similar cheat on Ascension. It sucks.

Its called Super Jumping, and you can do it on almost every map.

And Wario, We gotta play more Halo before your live runs out :(

Kuroyume

Banned
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=281806629&player=KUR0YUME

Is o0 K1llahBeE 0o the DUMBEST FUCKING CHEATER EVER? 62 kills? I think so... we all reported him. Look at the number of kills he had. When we first spawned we all had skulls in our hands (in an Assault game) and no matter what we did, no one on the team could get rid of their skulls until they dropped like 20 of them on the ground... the place was littered with skulls. After that a covenant sniper would appear in our hands but it wouldn't matter because o0 K1llahBeE 0o killed us all instantly all the time. What a bunch of bullshit...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=medals&gameid=281806629&player=KUR0YUME

120 medals

Nutter

Kuroyume said:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=281806629&player=KUR0YUME

Is o0 K1llahBeE 0o the DUMBEST FUCKING CHEATER EVER? 62 kills? I think so... we all reported him. Look at the number of kills he had. When we first spawned we all had skulls in our hands (in an Assault game) and no matter what we did, no one on the team could get rid of their skulls until they dropped like 20 of them on the ground... the place was littered with skulls. After that a covenant sniper would appear in our hands but it wouldn't matter because o0 K1llahBeE 0o killed us all instantly all the time. What a bunch of bullshit...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=medals&gameid=281806629&player=KUR0YUME

120 medals

So the guy was cheating, had 8 potential targets and racked up 62 kills.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=249250660&player=NutterIsAFK

And i can manage a 70 / 4 ratio without cheating and against 4 players. :p

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nutter said:
Point was that cheaters fuckin suck.....

and in a BTB not too long ago, i had 45 kills and 2 deaths. ;)

cmon nutter, you shoulda learned by now not to brag team training matches ;) afterall, you, me, cerrius and ironclad were able to beat a team in 1 Flag CTF just beating them down. Remember that :p

Ironclad

DopeyFish said:
cmon nutter, you shoulda learned by now not to brag team training matches ;) afterall, you, me, cerrius and ironclad were able to beat a team in 1 Flag CTF just beating them down. Remember that :p
Yeah, IIRC, that match was on freaking Zanzibar too! :lol Good times, good times.

Nutter

Mr. Lemming said:
Nutter thanks for posting up the gamertag list... I sort of went missing the last week or so.

No problem. just made it easier for the new people to find some gaffers to play with.

PINK where ARE YOU!! (more slayer)

Joe

yeah so i thought the update was supposed to get rid of hacking?

i dont get it, stop the fucking hacking. these fucking once every 2 or 3 month updates dont cut it. bungie is on my fucking shit list now.

Nutter

Lancelet Pink said:
It sent me into a match by myself, and I was the only one in it. I sent a part invite right after, and left a voice message did you get it?

Damn nutter 26 kills in that match. :lol
Nice win :)
Yeah, i have no idea how we three pulled that one. :D

Anyone going to play later today.... "am total free" tonight :/

Nutter

Played Neutral Flag on Warlock and Got Cheated.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=293696899&player=NutterIsAFK

Got the SAME GUYS again on Sanctuary and it was 3 Plots.

But this time we got a hold of their playing machines.... == Banshees that fire Wraith plasma bursts. AND WON!! :lol

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=293704179&player=NutterIsAFK.

So remember guys, Some Cheaters suck so much that; even when they are cheating they still lose.

number386

Nutter said:
Played Neutral Flag on Warlock and Got Cheated.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=293696899&player=NutterIsAFK

Got the SAME GUYS again on Sanctuary and it was 3 Plots.

But this time we got a hold of their playing machines.... == Banshees that fire Wraith plasma bursts. AND WON!! :lol

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=293704179&player=NutterIsAFK.

So remember guys, Some Cheaters suck so much that; even when they are cheating they still lose.

iseewhat3ag0dx.jpg

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Drakken said:
Guys - Here's a shortened (1:35) video of the Sanctuary 3 Plots game in which we got modded (banshees, ghosts, sniper br):

http://files.filefront.com/sanctuaryeditavi/;4100468;;/fileinfo.html

I edited out boring/dead parts, so it's only about 25 MB. Pretty funny to watch again. Who kept screaming "Owned!" at the end? :lol

:lol

I had no idea how to handle that monster banshee when I first jacked it. I started spamming the battlefield with wraith blasts not knowing what the hell I was doing!

I got a handle of it later on though :D woo!

oh and I believe that was death screaming "owned owned!" :)

Now that a lot of my friends are all off at various colleges, we all decided to start playing Halo 2 again :lol I'm actually pretty excited to be getting back into it. Haven't played in over a month.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Hmm, I'm game to play with people, icebergisonfire is the XBL name. I only really play 2 modes. 18 in Rumble Pit and 20 in Team Slayer

Played today for an hour and a half for the first time in about a month and had a blast. Played Team Snipers, Multi-Team and a few games of Team Slayer. The best part is that rank really doesn't matter anymore, it's all just about having fun. Even the shit talking 12 year olds didn't bother me. :lol

Nutter

Mr. Lemming said:
I just looked at the list on the first page of this thread. Thats a damn lot of people who don't play anymore.
Yeah, there are tons of people who dont play much anymore, but then again school is full force right now; so i would expect that.

Although weekends starting Friday's i will be free for some games.

Top Bottom