• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 9th! GAF Halo 2 Meetup!

I'm thinking about hopping on for the first time in about a month for the anniversary, and possibly to try out Team Hardcore. If I'm not playing with a few local friends, I'm game to play with GAF.

XBL GamerTag: RyoGCH

Daigoro

you guys still doing this today?

1 year later and i think im actually picking up Halo 2 today. (i finally have a working xbox and DSL at the same time! whooo.) today would be a good day to do it.

not sure if ill even set up online if i do pick it up today. havent even gotten XBL yet. i bought a kit a long time ago, but never set up an account (xbox died as i finally upgraded to DSL). i hope the 2 month trial period is still good with the old kit...

have fun tonight. ill check back in with my xbl name when/if i finally set it up.

Stryder

I probably won't be online until 5pm my time, which will be around.. 12-1am your time in Eastern America.

Hopefully some people will still be on.

I'm still up for some Halo 2 between 6-7pm PST/9-10pm EST tonight. Should be fun, even if I get totally owned.

I don't have a headset, is it really worth the $20 to pick one up?

Daigoro

ok got it. also realized my xbox live kit comes with 12 months service, so im on.

fbDaigoro is my xbl name.

i dont know anything about how to work XBL so not sure how to hook up with people online yet. just been using that quick game option so far.

so far its fun but different than Halo. i kept getting pounded by the elite sword (which i couldnt find myself). not sure if i should dual wield or not. no grenade that way i guess.

at least i got some kills though. i got some learning to do!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im still up for tonite. Might be a litte late but ill still make it within good time

Again, GT-ColdBlooded33

Send me a friend invite

distantmantra said:
So how are we doing this? Do I need to message someone?

Add some Gamertags to your friend's list and see if they are in a party. I'm gonna be running slightly late but I will be on shortly after 9. So worst case just send me (Sicher) a friend invite and I'll have a party going:)

Stryder

Damn, this is probably going to be over by the time I'm able to play, I'll still log on and see if any of you guys are there but.

Well there is one party going with Nutter, Sai, iceDragon, hgplayer, ColdBlooded, Distantmantra and Cirrius so there is a starting point for anyone joining?

scarybore

I'll maybe try to get on in 10 mins or so after I finish downloading some pron. To play Halo 2 or have a wank? Hmm. Also it is pretty late in the UK, but i'll try. GT= Wesker UK.

Hopefully I don't squeal too much and wake my Bro up (during H2, not the wanking).

Drakken

Whoops, I forgot about this. I was playing for a couple hours earlier, but I hadn't added you guys to my friends list. Oh well. :p

negitoro7

GG's guys, damnit my internet sucks and I got disconnected :*(

Rockets and Shotguns King of the Hill on Lockout was hilarious. :)

It was cool seeing other GAFers on Live, but I'm not cut out to hang with you guys, I'm much better off taking on my fellow level 2 players.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Nutter said:
So where the hell are you guys?, 35+ people said they would play yet.... we dont even have 16.

i just got home from school. i had a genetics project to work on :(

is this still going on, or am i too late?

Parties over.

Highlights.

Death1896 (or something like that) some random typical halo 2 kid crashed the party for 1 round cursing and dropping the N bomb every time. We booted him 1 round later.

Rocket+shotgun+shielf king of the hill was hilariously retarded.

We thought someone did standby bit it was just some member leaving.

Nutter said:
So where the hell are you guys?, 35+ people said they would play yet.... we dont even have 16.

The worst part is even the people that were there a good portion (Well 2 or 3) were non-GAFers that I play with regularly.

Yeah I only had one girl (Bonzaikitty) but we scared her away with that king of the hill game.

Oh yeah BLUE TEAM FTW!
Blue team was always the winning team. :)

Daigoro

sorry. i had friend over playing offline.

i got your invite iceDragon. just got online at 12:00 and you were off.

anyone still around?

CB3

No ones around right now, but id be up for playing again tomorrow. Im off friday so i dont have to worry about doing much else. Anyone else wanna play?

Although i would expect 20 people wanting to play and 2 actually show up...

CB3

Id make a seperate thread in the Online forum, as this one is pretty cluttered, but im about to knock out, my head is bumping. If not ill try to make one in the morning.

Top Bottom