• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2: NeoGaf Games Mini Tournament. (v. B) Interest Thread

Good games tonight, guys. I still need to get back into the swing of things, but good times nonetheless.

Sorry I had to bail without notice. Had a problem with my connection; was able to sign back onto Live for a bit, but now it won't let me again...

halo 2 kicks ass. i sleep with my limited edition collectors box every night!!! i dream of having sex wid masterchief!!! OMG I LOVE HALO!!
**** bitches. its all about halos "FAT WHORES"

Gamertag. xDEATHx is S1K

Nutter

Alright guys, for Sat.. I will be on sometime between 6 and 7pm PST.. So look out for my gamertag. NutterIsAFK

Also, this will be the last test match we have.. so far Friday was better than Thursday but still pretty bad. (9 people) Now since Sat seemed to be the favorite day for all the non show people, i expect a "Good" showing for tomorrow. Other than that, i will say this, I cant always stay home and schedule the matches. So after SAT i will not be doing this unless you people REALLY want to continue. Have fun, and dont start shit. I actually had to kick someone out today because he was being an ass. ( and i dont think he was from GAF to begin with)

Safe Bet

Banned
Nutter and Ironclad were running through us like madmen, but we managed to squeak in a couple wins before I had to sign-off.

*WHOYA*

:D

Smokey

6-7 PST translates to 8-9 CST. I get off work at 9:30 so I should be able to join again tonite.

Hope we get more than 9 people to join this time considering, 100 said they were interested.

Drakken

I should be able to play tonight; nothing planned. Just have to hook up the cable and remember my password; I haven't been on XBL in months. :p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm grabbing a quick eat then hoping on. hope to see some of you there

Drakken

And...I'm on! Wow, this is so weird. I don't even remember the people on my friends list. :lol

I sent invites to Nutter and Ironclad, and I'll be sending some more to other people here. Hope to see you guys online. I'll be an easy kill for the first couple days. ;-)

Drakken

Sorry, Lo-Volt and others. It turns out I can't play for the time being. Awhile back, I accidentally switched Xboxes with someone at a game night event. His is really old and unreliable, and it seems it won't load any H2 maps. :-/

I really want to get back into H2, though, so I'm going to try to get my Xbox back soon. I just haven't had a real need to until now, since I haven't played much since then.

Odysseus

Banned
itsmenumair said:
yaehhhhhhh niggassssss

halo 2 kicks ass. i sleep with my limited edition collectors box every night!!! i dream of having sex wid masterchief!!! OMG I LOVE HALO!!
**** bitches. its all about halos "FAT WHORES"

Gamertag. xDEATHx is S1K

Ban this guy from Live*, please. kthx.

*life

Well, after playing a few games I can see why Nutter set up this thing. He brought the brutal smack down with his halo skillz.

I'm going out now, but I'll be back for more punishment. When's the next evisceration?

Nutter

Well i just got done playing.. about 10 people showed up. I have to go now, but might be back on later. But i am done hosting these.. not enough people show up for me to waste my evening.

Also for next time, get ironclad ninja on your friend list.

Trasher

Nutter said:
Well i just got done playing.. about 10 people showed up. I have to go now, but might be back on later. But i am done hosting these.. not enough people show up for me to waste my evening.

Also for next time, get ironclad ninja on your friend list.
Ironclad is on my F list! Good times.

Safe Bet

Banned
I got a couple kills on Nutter and maybe Ironclad once or twice....

happysnoopytg2.gif

MrDaravon

I was going to hop on earlier, but I've discovered since I moved I no longer have a ethernet cable that will reach my system/TV (I probably haven't gotten on Live in over a year), and I wasn't about to go out late at night to buy a long ass cord. Sorry guys :(

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
god, i'm fing terrible tonight. i thought i did ok with you guys but then my friend and i played some double team and something was just "off" for me. i couldnt get shit to work right, and even when we won, i still was getting pissed off and not having any fun. i guess some nights just go that way. damn, i hate halo :p

maybe its the beer, though usually i tend to do better.... maybe its this celebration ale ;)

Top Bottom