• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2: NeoGaf Games Mini Tournament. (v. B) Interest Thread

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Prine said:
What the hell, might as well :)

Nice warm up for Gears i guess (playing with you lot again)

sweet!

*fires up my hacks and action replay

I'll jump in once Game 7 is over.

Should I just add everyone on that list to my Friends List? Does it work differently if I have an Xbox and not Xbox 360? I don't even know how this shit works, because I've only had this Xbox for a few weeks and just started playing.

Nutter

CajoleJuice said:
I'll jump in once Game 7 is over.

Should I just add everyone on that list to my Friends List? Does it work differently if I have an Xbox and not Xbox 360? I don't even know how this shit works, because I've only had this Xbox for a few weeks and just started playing.
Add me or ironclad

NutterIsAFK or Ironclad Ninja (but since ironclad wont be home till late just add me for today;s game)
I have 16 slots open, so get your friend request in soon. :p

Ixzion

Count me in.

Tag: DeeperKyo

By the way, if I have a friend who doesn't have a gamertag, can he still play? Either way, nice thread.

Shit, I need to get a mic - my friend's broke. But I don't know if I want to get a mic for a system that really isn't mine. Decisions...

Smokey

Aw man.

I have to work tonight until 930pm central, and then tomorrow I work 6:30-9:30 because I'm covering for one of the part timers. Looks like I won't be able to get in on the action.

:(

Nutter

Just wanted to say, The first match should be starting soon. (a few min)

Also if you want to get in the party but dont see me. send cerrius/ DaAnswer3 friend invites.

Nutter said:

Also if you want to get in the party but dont see me. send cerrius/ DaAnswer3 friend invites.

I'll be ready in about 9 hours.

hgplayer1

Nutter said:

wait........what?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
all five of us are sitting in the pre-game lobby doing absolutely nothing...

I knew this was going to be a bust! :lol

Safe Bet

Banned
Cerrius said:

Well picking the same day as Sony's Show may not have a been good idea...

Sorry been watching the data coming from the show...

Be right there...

Smokey

Cerrius said:

Wouldn't say its a bust, it just popped up all of a sudden and plus its a weeknight. On a Saturday I'm sure there would be tons more people.

Nutter

Ramirez said:
Sorry for bailin on you all,got girl problems :p
Dont worry about it.

I expect the Whole lot of people tomorrow.. or or or GAF = Worst than GameFAQS (atleast they play their damn games) :lol

negitoro7

Not able to make it today, but see you all tomorrow.
Gonna add you to my FL Nutter, if you have room.

edit: D'oh! Got volleyball match tomorrow, saturday it is.

Sumidor

Damn, just got off work a few minutes ago. Won't be able to make it tomorrow either.. Saturdays and Sundays would be better for most of us I believe. Well.. depending on some of the football games :)

Nutter

negitoro7 said:
Not able to make it today, but see you all tomorrow.
Gonna add you to my FL Nutter, if you have room.

edit: D'oh! Got volleyball match tomorrow, saturday it is.
Go ahead send me that invite. (have plenty of room)

Also guys i know you want to play, and I also knew that many would not show up today, but there is still tomorrow and SAT.
But if those days fail.. then this plan is out the window. :(

Lo-Volt

I'll try to make it tonight, although you'd have to walk me through the lobby, I guess. Just so you know, we'd be missing BSG according to your start time of 9:30 EST.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
since my 360 refuses to play halo 2 i'm having to use my dads. i'll try to snag it tonight, hopefully he doesnt mind. worse comes to worse hes leaving town tomorrow am so i can definitely be there sat.

I should be able to make it for tonight's games.

What sort of matches will we be playing? I haven't played Halo competitively in a while, and don't want to get left too far behind.

Safe Bet

Banned
Lo-Volt said:
I'm wondering myself, and I've never used H2 online either, so I feel a bit lost.
Well I'm about to sign on. Add me to your friends list and we can bop around together for a bit (if you want).

We can open up a chat channel to get you through the lobby.

Gamertag: Safe Bet

Top Bottom