• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 GAF Meetup! The Sequel! (Interest thread)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Being Part of the meetup on the 9th was pretty fun, and seeing how the 360 is out in less than 2 weeks now, most of us will be busy with that. So i propose another meetup. Its on short notice, but i think tomorrow would be good. Saturday Nights seem to work out well for most people. 9EST, just like the other night. hopefully we can get more than 6 or so people. Who's in!

1. ColdBlooded, Gt= Coldblooded33
2. Lonestar, Gt= Lonestar 1979
3. Azyuma86 Gt= Az Greg
4. IceDragon7, Gt= IceDragon7
5. Ramirez, Gt= DaAnswer3
6. Rorschach, Gt= r0rschach
7. Dmczaf, Gt= Dmczaf
8. MrBob? Gt= Mrbob
9. Nutter?, Gt= NutterIsAFK

If i dont have your Gamertag, post it here.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
it's been so long since I popped in halo 2, and played online. If a decent size group shows up, I'd be in.

AZ Greg

I'll try and play. I have you on my list Cold so send me an invite if I'm on. Or I'll send you a message asking for an invite.

CB3

Biggidy bump for the morning crew. Were gonna try for 9 EST still. We'll see how it goes

Mrbob

My headset is busted so I won't be online with Halo 2 until the 22nd as I hopefully get a 360. But I am interested in throwing down online!

GT: Mrbob

I'll try to make it tonight and see if I can fix my headset.

CB3

Well, assuming everyone shows, with 9 people we can have a pretty strong team going. Not Bad. Would be more than showed up on wednesday :lol

Hour and a half till game time!

CB3

I should be on in about 45 minutes. Ill make sure ice remembers to get on as well.

Top Bottom