• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 9th! GAF Halo 2 Meetup!

Halo 2 will be out for an entire year soon. Halo 2 is fun.

So on Wednesday, November 9th starting at 9 PM Eastern, GAF should collectively hop on to Live and play some games of Halo with each other. Just post your Gamertag here if you are interested in having some fun, hopefully without modding or other douchebaggery. Make sure you grab all the maps if you haven't played in a (long) while.

GT: Sicher

Edit 2: If you end up being a party leader, please remember to use the party privacy controls (Go to game options and hit X) so that if you have a good matchmaking crew going someone doesn't jump in and make an awkward situation or other avoidable scenarios.

Edit: Gamertag list of interest for this evening. I probably missed someone or typed something in wrong since I was flying through this quickly... if there wasn't a gamertag in your post I took a best guess at it from either knowing your gamertag from before or just guessing.
Code:
Forum Name			Gamertag
Mr. Lemming			Sicher
Ramirez				DaAnswer3
Nutter				NutterIsAFK
DJ Brannon			Reisadan
Ash Housewares			TheOriginal Ash
ColdBlooded33			ColdBlooded33
distantmantra			Distantmantra
silentjay420			Runwhiteboyrun
hgplayer1			hgplayer1
duderon				duderon
ArcadeStickMonk			ArcadeStickMonk
Cerrius				Cerrius
The Faceless Master		faceless360
Yusaku				UnbornApple
Rorschach			Rorschach
negitoro7			negitoro7
Stinkles
Ironclad_Ninja			Ironclad Ninja
iceDragon7			iceDragon7
op_ivy				Op1vy
Fifty				Che Guevara
Grimlock			Unsoulled
Joe				F4TAL
DenogginizerOS			Denogginizer OS
BuddyC				IcedPez
AztecaGX			AztecaGX
fnmore1				Totaltwister
Drakken				Drakken688
Guileless			YelloPeril
Jesiatha			Jesiatha
Ratcage				ratcage
FiRez				II FiRez II
Sai				SaiST
Agent Icebeezy			icebergisonfire
Stryder				x Stryder x
Prince of Space			Motsy
ToyMachine228			RyoGCH
Trasher				TJ Trasher
Daigoro				fbDaigoro
DopeyFish			DopeyFish

Nutter

Damn; been a year already?

You know ill be down for games with "Arcadia" and the other usual suspects. :p

GT: NutterIsAFK

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Halo kinda died out for me, but if be up for a GAF meetup.

Gamertag- ColdBlooded33

Just set up my free 2 month Live trial, so if you want to put up with a noob, I'll be there.

Ash Housewares said:
TheOriginal Ash

you will need someone terrible to kill and I am terrible (and without a headset)

Same here.

I'm in for early afternoon Eastern Time and after 11:30pm EST as well.

Still have a number of you in my list, and my gamer tag isn't hard to guess.

Yusaku

My Live account has been idle for a few months now, but I'd like an opportunity to add some GAFers to my friend's list in preparation for Xbox 360.

GT: UnbornApple

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Halo 2 is noobified compared to halo one. The true halo. Which bungie ruined.

Oh wait, I'm not Firez.

I might play that night.

Fifty

I'm down. I still remember the first few weeks when I was playing nonstop with people like Ramirez and Wario. Good times.

GT= Che Guevara

Joe

arent you supposed to get better the more you play? because i still play the game online to this day and ive gotten a hell of a lot worse since the game came out. im pretty fucking terrible now, its pretty weird.

edit: im 99% down. gt: F4TAL (yes i know its lame, i need a new gt).

Ramirez

Had something funny happen a minute ago...CTF on Midship,I try to stick the flag carrier,someone else's grenade goes off,makes mine bounce on to the guy near the flag carrier,sticks him and I get a double kill :lol

Nutter

Ramirez said:
Had something funny happen a minute ago...CTF on Midship,I try to stick the flag carrier,someone else's grenade goes off,makes mine bounce on to the guy near the flag carrier,sticks him and I get a double kill :lol

If you actually play halo online these days, then stop appearing offline. :p

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
YelloPeril

Good times last November. I wore out my Xbox from 11/9 until the end of Christmas holidays. I'm lost on all these new maps though, need to practice.

Jesiatha

I won't be home until later (more like 11 or so eastern), but I'll try to hop on. I'm leaving on vacation the next day, so I may need to pack though.

GT: Jesiatha

A friend gave me a free year of Live, so I'll be around if anyone wants to beat up on a really terrible Halo player. I found it amusing that I was getting owned by prepubescent boys this morning.

Gamertag is Distantmantra -- Hell, if you ever see me online (Halo 2, Phantom Dust, Outrun 2, Burnout Revenge, Battlefront 2), I'd love to play.

Just a reminder about tomorrow... well the 9th... which is almost tomorrow!

I'll make a list of Gamertags in the first post at some point tomorrow evening. I'm thinking several smaller groups of 8-12 will work out better then filling out parties of 16 and playing, but we'll see how it works out I guess.

ioi

Banned
anyone like halo art?

check out this massive halo 2 painting i found!!

halo2Angle.jpg

Link: http://everythingandnothing.org.uk/paintings/

Stryder

I haven't played in over 6 months, maybe more, but I'm in! this will be a great way to celebrate finishing my last exam.

GT is 'x Stryder x'.

Top Bottom