• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF RSC2 League Season 3: With a Vengeance

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The interest is there, and we can definitely capitalize and have another RalliSport Challenge 2 league. Simply, league play involves racing the designated track during each round and trying to come out with the best time. The person with the best time gets the highest point award for that round added to their total. For example, if you are first of 12 people, you get 12 points, last gets one point, fifth gets 8 points. In team play, the point total of each player per team is added together for one team score. We'll play in two teams of four if we can get eight dedicated people, three teams of four if we can get 12.

How many are interested in playing in a league and dedicating the time? We should play up to 5 rounds. Post suggestions as to what tracks we should play, and I will weed through them and pick the top five (no, not based on the five that I am best at. :p).

Once the league gets going we will use the website over at www.xsnsports.com to organize things and track stats.

Who's in?

1) Wellie!

2. GAF MAF (as extremely fluid work schedule allows). Will collision be on? Ghost sucks.

As for a track, Hydrolane is one of my all time favs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
MrAngryFace said:
2. GAF MAF (as extremely fluid work schedule allows). Will collision be on? Ghost sucks.

Collisions will be off. Try racing someone for pointers on improving your times only to crash into them. It stinks!

3) CatalystZero is there.

(Same reasons as MAF, schedule is as flexible as work allows)

Ghost sucks...but if we can have just one 16 player race...I'm all for it!

Keep collision on for 4 player bouts.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think you misunderstand the way the league works. It's not head to head racing, rather you race on your own to get the best times.

Head to head racing would rock though... we could always just play PGR2 for that!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Op1vy :)

and i'd LOVE to do some pgr2 races with some of you guys again...

i'll have to hope onto the game and find some suggested courses later. there is one sweden track we HAVE to do :D

Joates

Banned
I would like to join if its not too late. ive got RS2 PGR2 TOCA if anyones interested
let me know if i can get in the league. My GT is JoatesDogg187 Thanks

mrklaw

MrArseFace
MrAngryFace said:
I need to get pgr2, I suck horribly at street racing tho :(

PGR is pretty forgiving. If you like collisions on, PGR is great because it doesn't have to be bumper cars. RSC2 almost can't help being bumper cars sometimes.

Playing PGR2 with good drivers being aggressive but courteous is fantastic.

op_ivy

ok, here are my course picks..

great britain - ss6 - northwest 1
australia --ss9 - upper blakely
sweden -- ss5 - algtornet
canada - jackknife ascent

i just ask (nay beg) 1 thing. for the love of god, no lap stages. no rally cross, no cross over and no ice racing.

mrklaw said:
PGR is pretty forgiving. If you like collisions on, PGR is great because it doesn't have to be bumper cars. RSC2 almost can't help being bumper cars sometimes.

Playing PGR2 with good drivers being aggressive but courteous is fantastic.

[opinion] PGR2 blows ass. I hate that game.[/opinion]

And part of the fun of RSC2 is the fact that the game turns into bumper cars! That's what makes the races so dangerous!

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I'm down.

LIVE tag: Shadyrequiem

My schedule is pretty suspect, w/ the kids and wife, so let's keep round times reasonable.

Ryudo

My opinion? USED.
I will give it a go, i suckbut i dont mind getting owned;

GamerTag: R3Z

I am in australia so game times may be a problem, but as i said i will give it a go.

op_ivy

Wellington said:
Okay, I'll start checking out some tracks and this will get underway hoepfully by monday or tuesday!

hows it progressing?

Rorschach

Heh didn't even notice this thread. You shouldn't sticky something if you want people to view it. :p

There's something about stickies that screams "scroll past this!"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This totally slipped my mind.

Anyone else want to step up to the plate? Too busy stdying for the FE to even set this up!

op_ivy

i'm back in school again, and honestly, it just doesnt seem worth trying with the complete lack of attention this thread got.

maybe we should try again when there is a game drought. some pretty huge games have hit recently (not to mention the psp).

Top Bottom