• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

We can try again, but I don't know if it will matter. I've already reset my modem and router.

could you play at about the same time tomorrow night?

most likely, but I have two major tests on Tuesday, so staying up till midnight isn't something I really want to do.

are you on LAN or wifi on the PS4?

btw I killed the stream, didn't effect the lag, so I'm gonna keep it rolling this time.

ROUND 3: FIGHT!

http://www.twitch.tv/thelostbigboss

Birdman02

most likely, but I have two major tests on Tuesday, so staying up till midnight isn't something I really want to do.

are you on LAN or wifi on the PS4?

btw I killed the stream, didn't effect the lag, so I'm gonna keep it rolling this time.
I've been on wifi. Not sure if I even have a cable.

Birdman02

always fun to lose after being in the lead in two DC's

gg I guess
GG man. Sorry about the DCs...the same has happened to me multiple times. I'm just glad we got a good connection so I could actually make defensive audibles and decent touch passes instead of everything being on the same trajectory.

AZ I will be around after 4 CT to do our game but I'm guessing you have actual work and shit and can't play till later. Just let me know when

brentech

Kind of. Tomorrow I can play at 9 or shortly after for sure. But most nights i manage to play some game later than that.
My wife works 13s and gets home at 10 on those nights. I just try not to be playing games when she gets back, that's all.

Ferny

I;ve been every year for the last few but I am no longer attending company events. The company events have become basically a hookup fest and a breeding ground for other incestual BS within the company. Done with that crap.

The only thing that sucks is that the company holiday party always lines up with my birthday, since I've been there for 14 years now everybody knows so it's like a giant party for me (!). I have gotten into trouble the past two years so.... yeah I'll pass.

Wells, can I go to your party in your place?

rinse82

Kind of. Tomorrow I can play at 9 or shortly after for sure. But most nights i manage to play some game later than that.
My wife works 13s and gets home at 10 on those nights. I just try not to be playing games when she gets back, that's all.

Ok let's play at 9, i might even be able to play a bit earlier and will pm you.

Sure. Let's just say 8:15 ET but I'm flexible.

Also, isn't your kid old enough to talk and shit? Or does he have school at 5 am? How does he sleep at 8?!

He's 3. Yeah he can talk but I don't know what that has to do with anything. They generally still need about 12 hours of sleep at that age.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wells, can I go to your party in your place?

You know I'd love to have you there bro lol. I've gotten into so much trouble of the years I just don't want to risk it anymore.

A young lady I had messed around with before asked me what I wanted for my birthday right after my coworkers had cheers'ed for me. Thinking I knew where it was headed, I told her that as a gift I wanted her to sit on my face. She got upset and stormed off and I thought nothing of it until Monday morning when I get into big time trouble.

You know I'd love to have you there bro lol. I've gotten into so much trouble of the years I just don't want to risk it anymore.

A young lady I had messed around with before asked me what I wanted for my birthday right after my coworkers had cheers'ed for me. Thinking I knew where it was headed, I told her that as a gift I wanted her to sit on my face. She got upset and stormed off and I thought nothing of it until Monday morning when I get into big time trouble.

image.php

eznark

Banned

anuxi_shag.gif

Ferny

LMAO! Oh man!

BigAT

cOanM5y.gif

BigAT

Speaking of shit posters, how's our good pal Yoshi these days?

Last I saw our fine friend he was the conductor on the Overwatch hype train. But that was a couple of weeks ago, which means he now probably thinks Overwatch is the worst tragedy that has ever been inflicted on mankind.

Top Bottom