• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

TheCrow

So I finished fallout 4. Well that sure was a terrible story. Maybe it's time I replay fallout 1 and 2 again. Though I did enjoy crafting armor/weapons and just exploring the wastelands. Actually a few the side quest were great. Silver shroud being one of them.

Now to play the bloodbourn dlc and maybe return to dota.

brentech

So I finished fallout 4. Well that sure was a terrible story. Maybe it's time I replay fallout 1 and 2 again. Though I did enjoy crafting armor/weapons and just exploring the wastelands. Actually a few the side quest were great. Silver shroud being one of them.

Now to play the bloodbourn dlc and maybe return to dota.

I had a strong feeling it would go that way after about 2/3 of the story. I haven't touched in a few days because I got to the point that Jeff was talking about where you just got tired of collecting and would rather play fresh with all the mods.
I'll still finish it soon, but I really look forward to community support.

TheCrow

I had a strong feeling it would go that way after about 2/3 of the story. I haven't touched in a few days because I got to the point that Jeff was talking about where you just got tired of collecting and would rather play fresh with all the mods.
Oh yeah, I'm also excited to see what kind of mods get made. I'll probably jump back in once there's a good amount of content.

I was kinda disappointed you get power armor so early. Because in the old games, getting power armor was like "shit just got real". Even just seeing it on enemies was memorable. Seeing the brotherhood just shred a guy into pieces with his minigun when you just stepped outside your little tribal village was so memorable.

TheCrow

Oh yeah, I'm also excited to see what kind of mods get made. I'll probably jump back in once there's a good amount of content.

I was kinda disappointed you get power armor so early. Because in the old games, getting power armor was like "shit just got real". Even just seeing it on enemies was memorable. Seeing the brotherhood shred a guy into pieces with his minigun when you barely stepped outside your little tribal village was so memorable.

Sokantish

I was kinda disappointed you get power armor so early. Because in the old games, getting power armor was like "shit just got real". Even just seeing it on enemies was memorable. Seeing the brotherhood just shred a guy into pieces with his minigun when you just stepped outside your little tribal village was so memorable.

I had to download that radio mod that added 74 songs. The radio station doesn't seem to have that many songs

brentech

If Lauderdale doesn't get OPOW I'm going to be pisssssssed.
The style of play you go against with randoms in H2H is way different, but my practice on D either helped me or was a huge fluke. We'll see.

McNei1y

You're run defense is absurd. I couldn't get anything on the ground which resulted in all of those picks. The sliding pick six was crazy. I did get upset with Jordan Reed running right into your linebacker and not going anywhere because he was attached to your guys ass which allowed him to grab it without a flag. Other than that, I deserved everything that went against me.

DMczaf

I finally setup my Vita to do remote play, so I should be able to play my games while out of town.

Had my first game tonight, and its shit. I can't kick FGs or XPs, they all go extreme wide right with this lag + shitty Vita analog nubs. Also, having the back touchpad sub for buttons is shit.

Oh well, guess im going for 2pts and 4th downs while on remote!

brentech

I finally setup my Vita to do remote play, so I should be able to play my games while out of town.

Had my first game tonight, and its shit. I can't kick FGs or XPs, they all go extreme wide right with this lag + shitty Vita analog nubs. Also, having the back touchpad sub for buttons is shit.

Yea, you have to have excellent internet connection on both ends to remote play well. And the back touch pad is why I only do MUT solo challenges with remote play.

DCX

DCX

That was remote play?? impressed!!

DCX

I saw, Somnia couldn't handle the Madden Karma after he killed Flacco!

Airplane-Jonny-Plug.jpg

gravestorm

Neo Member
You know I'd love to have you there bro lol. I've gotten into so much trouble of the years I just don't want to risk it anymore.

A young lady I had messed around with before asked me what I wanted for my birthday right after my coworkers had cheers'ed for me. Thinking I knew where it was headed, I told her that as a gift I wanted her to sit on my face. She got upset and stormed off and I thought nothing of it until Monday morning when I get into big time trouble.

ohhh, that's amazing.

brentech

Power line adapters are great if you don't need a perfect stable connection. Like, they get the job done if just downloading or surfing the Internet, but kind of pure trash for gaming because of the random disconnects.

DCX

DCX
Shit was hard. I can't see the entire field and I can't use R2 and L2 on command.

Oh well, i can't complain. I can't do this on Xbox One....or can i ?
The FGs clued me to something going on. I feel like shit. I almost lost to someone who was playing on a five inch screen and limited controls :/

DCX

eznark

Banned
You blaming the other team for unpausing when we couldnt pause to start with was a highlight for me.

Did they not unpause the second time, when I said "I need a pause" or did you guys just not bother pausing?

From the chat transcript it looked like we paused then they unpaused.

Top Bottom