• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 4 GAF Xbox League Thread: Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
GG Gunstar,but that shit was not fun for me.

Losing Manning in the first minute of the game and not having him for the rest of the game...well that sucked ass,I totally got dominated not having him on O.Fifty now I know how you felt when I was using the Ravens and knocking Manning out every game.

Bob was right,this f-ing team is cursed.

I hope Manning is out for a couple of weeks. :D

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Matrix said:
GG Gunstar,but that shit was not fun for me.

Losing Manning in the first minute of the game and not having him for the rest of the game...well that sucked ass,I totally got dominated not having him on O.Fifty now I know how you felt when I was using the Ravens and knocking Manning out every game.

Bob was right,this f-ing team is cursed.

Also I dropped like 4 ints :( God hates me.

Good game Matrix, I was disappointed Manning was knocked out too. Our first game was alot of fun but this game was ruined by the injury to Manning.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Wellie... I will be up in NYC tonighton business and wont be back to my house till about 11 or so, we can try to play then.... let me know

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Gunstar77 said:
Lonestar, can you play tonight????

If you can't play tonight, Friday night is not going to work for me. Which leaves Saturday, I should be around all day Saturday.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, sorry about the wait here, and it's already too late to start tonight. I'll be working Saturday, but probably only a half day, if not, I'll be out around 3-4 pm EST.

what a great win for me against bob. needless to say he cried and cried as the former and future champ went to town on him, but thats life!

3-0! you're next malley!

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what a great win for me against bob. needless to say he cried and cried as the former and future champ went to town on him, but thats life!

3-0! you're next malley!

You beat me off of a fluke 63 yard TD run in which your offense committed no less than two holding penalties and one push in the back! I see you busted out the Gameshark again!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus, so many turnovers in my game with Malley. Atrocious. I particularly liked the int in which I made the correct read, threw to Lelie who was in front of Woods, watched it go through his hands, and then be inted by Woods.

I threw a bad pass which was rightly inted. :( I am playing like the real Jake Plummer here.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea man, soon as I saw the snow falling i knew it was going to be a long day.... fumble/int TD's i was basically giving away points like gifts... GG man.. I must take out the frustrations on FMT sorry buddy ol pal....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,you around to play?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
True,you around to play?

Hey man. I was out of town for 3 days. I am home now. Let me know when you can play. Sunday afternoon would work best for me due to the Final Four tomorrow.

Edit: I just checked the deadline. Let me know when you can play tomorrow. I'll figure something out. I cannot play after 7:30 est though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,you around now? We could play now if you're still up.

If not,you just give me a time for tomorrow before 7:30 and I'll make it..if for some horrible reason one of us doesnt show we can play the game outside of league play and FMT and give whoever wins the W,but it would be better if we play so we can get stats :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
True,you around now? We could play now if you're still up.

If not,you just give me a time for tomorrow before 7:30 and I'll make it..if for some horrible reason one of us doesnt show we can play the game outside of league play and FMT and give whoever wins the W,but it would be better if we play so we can get stats :p

I'm around but tonight isn't good. I just spent 10 hours driving. I'm totally beat.
Can you play at 5:00 est tomorrow?

Matrix

Yes I can,I'll look for you on aim then just to make sure.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Freakin Broncos! Why am I throwing so many ints! 3 more in my game with Fifty earlier. At least my Oline is awesome, unless I am facing the Saints of course.

*****It's time to play.......... MATCH! THAT! PLAYER!********

todays contestant is a rabid bears fan, loves asian women and has never won a madden playoff game! lets see if you can match the following player:

mrbob2k1: i'll make sure to lose
mrbob2k1: neither do i. i'm sick of madden 2005

to his NFL counterpart!!!!!!

* Is he...

A) Ryan Leaf
a_leaf.jpg

B) Marty Schottenheimer
marty-dj1214.jpg

C) Eric Crouch
a_crouch_i.jpg

or D) ALL OF THE ABOVE!

the answer below...

....... it's comin!......

if you answered D......... YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!!! BA DA DA DA DO DUM!!!!!!!!

thanks for playing MATCH! THAT! PLAYER!
------------

suck it down bob! madden 2005 will live forever!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
I can play before Raw true.

I can play after the Final Four Championship game.

It really sucks that my stats didn't post from my game with Matrix. I'm pretty sure I could be leading both rushing and passing right now.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
That'll work. Raw would be over by then and I'll lose all my OMGWTF feeling.

Fifty

Truelize said:
It really sucks that my stats didn't post from my game with Matrix. I'm pretty sure I could be leading both rushing and passing right now.

I think since you use the Falcons, half of your games will have to fail to record for you not to lead in passing and rushing.

jobber

Fifty said:
I think since you use the Falcons, half of your games will have to fail to record for you not to lead in passing and rushing.

My D will make Vick cry

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well for my team to actually be in the top half of the league is quite a feat. It's not like I've had much success in past seasons.

My D will make Vick cry

We'll see man. I have no clue if my offense can click like this all season. I'm pretty sure Vick wont be crying though. And plus, the pressure is all on you man. If you can't beat me then you wont be playing any playoff games.

jobber

Truelize said:
Well for my team to actually be in the top half of the league is quite a feat. It's not like I've had much success in past seasons.

We'll see man. I have no clue if my offense can click like this all season. I'm pretty sure Vick wont be crying though. And plus, the pressure is all on you man. If you can't beat me then you wont be playing any playoff games.

I won't????

If I can get atleast a tie breaker I would be happy. I have no clue how I'm leading the division :\

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
See you're the new guy that has done really well. So everyone is talking like "wow Jobber is scary, he's really good." And no one has figured out how to play against you yet. I'm the guy that has won like 5 games in 3 seasons. If I go .500 for the season I would feel like the Super Bowl champ.

jobber

Truelize said:
See you're the new guy that has done really well. So everyone is talking like "wow Jobber is scary, he's really good." And no one has figured out how to play against you yet. I'm the guy that has won like 5 games in 3 seasons. If I go .500 for the season I would feel like the Super Bowl champ.

I have a 14 game losing streak playing Madden online. I won 1 game. Mostly because *cough*someone*cough* likes to blitz the hell out of my QB.

In other words, I SUCK.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
jobber said:
I have a 14 game losing streak playing Madden online. I won 1 game. Mostly because *cough*someone*cough* likes to blitz the hell out of my QB.

In other words, I SUCK.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

More like your Oline sucks. Kinda like mine getting owned by the Saints!

Matrix

I can play tonight anytime after 9 pm eastern time...just let me know what time is good for you.

Also I'm sure you will enjoy ripping to pieces my horrible f-ing D :(

Matrix

Doh yea 24,is 10:30 eastern time a good time to play?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, just barely, I need to be off the net and zzz by midnight. Apparently, workplaces have a thing against being 15-20 minutes late everyday for a month. Who'd a thunk it.

Matrix

:lol

We could do 10 or 10:15 if you want,just post here.

If not ill be online in the lobby at 10:30.

Matrix

K,ill be in the lobby at 10:30....if you're blowing me out,please offer mercy :p :(

Matrix

Lonestar said:
ok, that was the most fucked up game ever. EVER

Seriously A BIG WTF to that game and GOD DAMN DO I HATE THE COLTS!

Fifty

The Colts are a Pandora's Box. No matter how nice they look, whoever opens the box and picks them is doomed to suffer.

Top Bottom