• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Gameplay Demonstration YES YES ALL OVER MY OCTOCAM

tanod

when is my burrito
Red Blaster said:
Needs to come in a huge box with a shitload of stuff and cost $100

I'll just take the box set they're releasing in Japan for that much, thank you very much.

Behind the scenes extras for the game I'm buying should just be on the disc like they are for God of War 2 or MGS: Subsistence. If they want to throw a figurine or soundtrack in there, I'd pay for a CE, otherwise, no sale.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Vyse The Legend said:
Shane implied that it's being developed by Western developers, and it will be out this Fall/Winter.

when? that'd be really crappy news imo. if mgs4 looked like itd be too much of a run and gun shooter before then now its just gunna be some vegas rip off crap or something.

I would pay a hefty amount for a Collector's Edition featuring the game, a separate blu-ray with hi-def interviews, making-of videos, trailers. etc., and an art book (The Art of Metal Gear Solid 4... what happened to The Art of MGS3? :/). :D

RyuHayate

Leshita said:
I would pay a hefty amount for a Collector's Edition featuring the game, a separate blu-ray with hi-def interviews, making-of videos, trailers. etc., and an art book (The Art of Metal Gear Solid 4... what happened to The Art of MGS3? :/). :D

Don't forget about the Solid Snake bobble head!

Ragnarok10

Tonight, Hideo Kojima will start showing us what Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is all about, as the series creator strolls into the Ritz Carlton Tokyo for the Metal Gear 20th Anniversary celebration. We've sent GameVideo's Mark MacDonald, alongside the rest of the 1UP Japan crew, into the field for this momentous party, which promises much more than a bunch of champagne sipping.

At the event, Kojima will take to the stage and provide a live demonstration of MGS4. Expect to learn much more about the game's enhanced camouflage system, how the new camera from Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence has been incorporated, what changes have been made to combat, our first look at the new Metal Gear Online -- and assuredly much more.

1UP will be live blogging the entire demo, so check back tonight at 1:30 a.m. PST. Yes, that's late, but we'll be here, providing you with the absolute latest. That's love, friends, pure love.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161443

Metal Gear Solid 4 online getting its world debut, an on-stage MGS4 play through with series creator Hideo Kojima and two new MGS products being unveiled.
http://www.n4g.com/News-53931.aspx

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Also, the n4g source (and, uh, every other source) is probably just stealing RP's post from this thread. :D

Ragnarok10 said:
melt.gif

walken.gif

pavgasm.gif

SoldierCry.gif

brandonh83 said:
I'll be up reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows anyway. This will be a good night indeed.
Oh, isn' that the one in which Harry....I'm just ****ing with you.

Anyway, what time does this start EST. And, is it true that they are going to announce two new Metal Gear games?

Bebpo

Banned
You guys ever thought about going to sleep early and just waking up at that time? Beats staying up and being dead at work/school the next day.

Vagrant

1up said:
1UP will be live blogging the entire demo, so check back tonight at 1:30 a.m. PST. Yes, that's late, but we'll be here, providing you with the absolute latest. That's love, friends, pure love.
snakehappy.jpg

Awesome. Hopefully it won't take long for video to surface.

Bebpo said:
You guys ever thought about going to sleep early and just waking up at that time? Beats staying up and being dead at work/school the next day.

thats what im planning, I already have my Cellphone set up to blast Bloody Tears at 4:00 am, then at 4:10 my PC will blast Flyin to your Heart, then at 4:20 my Cellphone will go off again with the gameover theme from MGS2.

I hope that is enough to wake me up.

Kafel said:
a DS game ?

:)

I want this to happen

Top Bottom