• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Rutgers just locked up their spot in the title game, so I guess BPH just broke out his Pitt pompoms.

126300366_extra_large.jpg

Actually, what the hell happened with Ole Miss? Was Kanzolo on AP?

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Chick-fil-A Bowl: #14 Pitt (Striker) vs #13 Miss State
Capital One Bowl: #11 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #18 Penn State
Rose Bowl: #3 Minnesota (BPH) vs #5 Arizona State
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #6 Army (GCQ) vs #8 Texas
Orange Bowl: #7 Air Force (Drizz) vs #21 San Diego State
BCS National Championship: #1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #2 Clemson (Az)

Bowl Season Headlines

Rutgers-Clemson BCS Title Game Looks To Take League Out On Strong Note
Can Az Be The First To Win National Titles With Two Teams?
We've Arrived! Conference USA Leads Nation With Three Teams In BCS Games
Jeremy Clark Enters Elite Territory Winning His Second Heisman

Heisman Trophy Winner

Jeremy Clark, HB, Rutgers

NO DEADLINES! THIS IS IT!

GCQuinton

I swear I haven't had a durable HB on my team since Greg Rabb left. This is the second year in a row I've almost had two thousand yard rushers.

GCQuinton

Army closes out the NCAA '12 campaign with their heads held high, defeating Texas 31-7 in the Allstate Sugar Bowl. Sucks that we couldn't get a CUSA ring, but we finally got our BCS win.

I had such a good time building Army up that I may just roll with them again in NCAA '13. Hopefully I can build a contending team a little faster, though.

GCQuinton

So I was putting an initial "stone cold lead pipe lock" list together for who I think is coming back for NCAA '13 and here's what I got so far:

GCQ
Az
CWS
BPH
storybook
KanZolo
mik
Striker
AT
Drizz
Nightz

If all of the above come back as I expect, we're only gonna have one open spot for the upcoming interest thread. Not a bad problem to have.

KanZolo

So I was putting an initial "stone cold lead pipe lock" list together for who I think is coming back for NCAA '13 and here's what I got so far:

GCQ
Az
CWS
BPH
storybook
KanZolo
mik
Striker
AT
Drizz
Nightz

If all of the above come back as I expect, we're only gonna have one open spot for the upcoming interest thread. Not a bad problem to have.
have it preordered. I might skip a season due to wedding/honeymoon but ill play a few seasons at least

GCQ
Az
CWS
BPH
storybook
KanZolo
mik
Striker
AT
Drizz
Nightz

I'm in too. I'm having a kid sometime around the end of August/early September so I'll be interested to see how that's going to cut into my time :)

Nightz

I'm in. Going on a one-week trip to New York in October, so I fully expect to be fired from whichever school I'm running at the time.

BigAT

Very GG Az. I'm about to run out so I don't have time for a proper writeup at the moment, I'll try to do one later.

GG, man. Couldn't do anything on offense and lived off those defensive turnovers. That goal line stand at the end was huge. I'm glad you ran out the clock prior so I didn't have to give you the ball back.

GCQuinton

And with that win, Az becomes the first person to win a National Championship with two different teams in the same dynasty. Congrats!

BPH and Drizz are last up with their CPU games and then this baby's done. Drizz, did your game not upload or something because it's not showing?

And with that win, Az becomes the first person to win a National Championship with two different teams in the same dynasty. Congrats!

BPH and Drizz are last up with their CPU games and then this baby's done. Drizz, did your game not upload or something because it's not showing?

I didn't even notice, I was on my way out the door and rushed through what the menus were saying. I'll play later then. Hopefully I won't lose to SDSU a third time this season.

Also, I'm not a stone cold lock for 13. At least not for the start of the season. I'm moving to Chicago this month and it's quite the move, gonna see how much free time I have after the move.

I just got done. You should advance one more week just to make sure I don't get a split title. ;)

Man, my offense looked like it was going to be SICK next year. I have a QB with 90 spd, 88 acc, 85ish throw accuracy and power. A lot of my WRs were coming back... wow. Would have been fun.

Anyway, great dynasty!

GCQuinton

I just got done. You should advance one more week just to make sure I don't get a split title. ;)

Man, my offense looked like it was going to be SICK next year. I have a QB with 90 spd, 88 acc, 85ish throw accuracy and power. A lot of my WRs were coming back... wow. Would have been fun.

Anyway, great dynasty!

You've only brought it up like three times already :) I'll be advancing to the End of Season week so we'll see where everything falls.

And just like in last year's dynasty, five of our national championship games were all-human matchups. So this time around it was 50% since we went ten seasons.

Drizz is last up.

I think GCQ should do end-of-season awards like FMT does with the Madden league. :)

My vote for craziest ending: Season 6 - National Championship: #1 Minnesota vs #2 Clemson
http://livestre.am/1iZLt

I get the ball down 4 points with under 4 minutes to go and drive down the field in the melting the clock. On 3rd and goal I get stopped at the 1 yard line. I am able to call a TO with 3 seconds left. On 4th and inches I go up the middle and sidestep the LB to score and win my first National Title in the GAF league. :)

Well I won in OT the second time. Sack/fumble ftw.

Tyjuan Jones made the most of this season winning best Return man honors after losing his starting job to Heisman candidate Red Bass.

GCQuinton

No split national championships. It's all Clemson.

And fittingly enough, Army closes out the dynasty and picks up our sixth star of prestige making us the only CUSA school with that distinction. One star to six star mission accomplished! With our first Top Five finish as well, who knows what would have happened with another season or two...

Top Bottom