• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Awards%20Banner.jpg

KanZolo.jpg

The Decade of Dominance Award
Winner: KanZolo

This wily owl took a scrappy three star Ole Miss program and turned them into one of the most dangerous teams in the nation. After picking up three BCS Championships throughout the ten year online dynasty, there's no reason to think he'll slow down in NCAA '13. Maybe we should bring DM into the fold and get a true Bat/Owl rivalry going!

AT.jpg

Most Consistent Award
Winner: BigAT

While KanZolo has the most BCS Championships this year, AT's been to the big game the most with four appearances this dynasty. Season in and season out, he's a guy you don't wanna play, especially after he's got some recruits under his belt!

Striker.png

The Pringles ® Lifetime Achievement Award
Winner: Striker

While many members have come and gone, only ONE person aside from myself has been apart of my online dynasties from the jump in NCAA '09 four, count 'em FOUR, years ago. I definitely appreciate it, man!

BPH.jpg

Most Improved Player
Winner: BigPapaHusker

After joining our ranks last year in NCAA '11 and having some good seasons, NCAA '12 was the year that BPH broke through big time, winning two BCS Championships (Season Six in dramatic fashion and Season Eight). Will he do the same with Minnesota in NCAA '13, or is he prepared to take the reigns of another team??

*BPH also takes home the "Best Sports Broadcasting" Award for all of his live streaming coverage of Minnesota games!

Az.jpg

The "What Am I Complaining About, Again?" Award
Winner: Azwethinkweiz

We're advancing too fast, too slow, somebody's user catching, I voted for Jessica Sanchez and she didn't win, etc. It's always one thing or another with good ol' Az, but that's what we love about him! Hell, he'll probably complain about this. He's our Ramirez when Ramirez isn't here! And not only that, he made a bit of NCAA GAF OD history this year becoming the first member to win national championships with two different teams (Arizona State '13, Clemson '20)!

Drizz.jpg

Rookie of the Year
Winner: TheDrizzlerJ11

We didn't know much about this promising upstart when he joined the league aside that he was also a newbie to the Madden Franchise as well, but since he joined up for Season Four in January he's been one of our best members, playing in seven full seasons. He also joined Nightz and myself in the formation of Conference USA 2.0, and made us that much more formidable.

FMT.jpg

The "Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave." Award
Winner: FMT

He wasn't with us long, only playing for three seasons (Seasons Three through Five). But he made it count, getting Cal a National Championship in Season Four. He's since died on his way back to his home planet (some place called Madden GAF), but we'll miss him!

Nightz.jpg

The Journeyman Award
Winner: Nightz

To say things started off rocky for Nightz is putting it lightly. Fired after one year at Cal, he took many an undesired coordinator position at Idaho and Florida International. Seeing that he was on the brink of insanity, yours truly extended an olive branch for him to take another HC spot and he chose Navy. From that point, it was easy sailing (pun intended) as he eventually became a member of the revamped Conference USA and won the newly formed league's first BCS game.

storybook.jpg

The "Still Waiting" Award
Winner: storybook

We definitely are a consistent league, and that even boils down to the person who's always last to play their game! If we've got three days, then dammit he's using all three of those suckers! But we love him anyway :)

Mik.jpg

The "Gone Too Soon" Award
Winner: mik

One of our most reliable players from the NCAA '11 league sadly only was able to be a part of this dynasty for five seasons. Still a good amount, but he wasn't around to see what the second half of the dynasty evolved to. That said, we definitely hope to have him back for NCAA '13!

GCQ.jpg

The "Doing It The Right Way" Award
Winner: GCQ (me!)

It took me a while, but I was finally build one star Army all the way up to an elite, prestigious six star program, a first in our league history! Will I want to do it again, though???

EA.jpg

The "Blackout" "Award"
Winner: EA

While we eventually got things off and running in this online dynasty, it wasn't without some initial hiccups. And they cost us a huge chunk of time, losing an entire month of play in August. It didn't stop there, though. Coaching carousel conundrums, transfer errors, and even a near league reboot were all obstacles we had to get through. Bottom line: get this sh*t together, EA!

NCAA12Mem.jpg

BigAT

Nice awards writeup, thanks for doing it. Although I was actually in the NCAA '09 dynasty, just for a season or two at the end though. This was before team restrictions and I remember playing as 2-star Syracuse against dammitmatt's 6-star, 99 OVR rated Georgia team. God, that was a miserable game.

Also, going with a picture of Schiano in Buc's garb just twists the knife.

GCQuinton

Nice awards writeup, thanks for doing it. Although I was actually in the NCAA '09 dynasty, just for a season or two at the end though. This was before team restrictions and I remember playing as 2-star Syracuse against dammitmatt's 6-star, 99 OVR rated Georgia team. God, that was a miserable game.

Also, going with a picture of Schiano in Buc's garb just twists the knife.

Yeah, I remember you and story eventually coming on that year at various points. Up until the middle of '11, Crow actually had that distinction too but he's obviously since moved on to Madden only play. The majority of our current regulars came in '10 (KanZolo, Az) and '11 (BPH, Nightz).

Still kinda crazy that NCAA '13 will be our fifth one.

MrCWS83

So I see I'm penciled in for a spot. Are we going to start with 3 star programs again or possibly 2 star programs in 13? I'm looking forward to buying Madden way more than NCAA, this league will be the only reason I get NCAA. How many guys do you have in your madden league?

I'm thinking about running with Minnesota again. I've had fun playing with them the last 2 years. Let's see if I can build them up again.

So I see I'm penciled in for a spot. Are we going to start with 3 star programs again or possibly 2 star programs in 13? I'm looking forward to buying Madden way more than NCAA, this league will be the only reason I get NCAA. How many guys do you have in your madden league?
I would be fine with 2 or 3 star.

Top Bottom