• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Ramirez

I leave on Friday, and won't be back until Sunday, so I would rather wait til Sunday night to start at the earliest. :p I'd hate to be on autopilot for week 1. :(

Ramirez said:
I leave on Friday, and won't be back until Sunday, so I would rather wait til Sunday night to start at the earliest. :p I'd hate to be on autopilot for week 1. :(
Yeah, I'm going to be working Friday and Saturday night, so I won't be available. Sunday or Monday would be better for a start date.

Nightz

I'm ok with waiting. I'm still getting accustomed to playing the CPU lol.

Anyways, GCQ, I'll be out of town August 1-12. I might be able to play during weekends, but I can't guarantee it.

Nightz said:

Anyways, GCQ, I'll be out of town August 1-12. I might be able to play during weekends, but I can't guarantee it.

Kiss the Pac 12 goodbye!

GCQuinton

We won't be starting this up until next Wednesday (the 20th) at the earliest. Could be later depending on the rosters situation plays out. I'm waiting on FDK's with coach names.

Nightz said:

Ouch, man. I know we'll have started by then, so you may have to go on Autopilot for a bit.

jergrah

One cool thing in this years OD is that all users have the option when they join (regardless if Coach Contracts are On or Off) to either accept the real coach or create one. The 2 leagues I participate in, everyone wanted to create their own, so we didnt wait for the coach updates. Just thought Id pass that on in the event you guys didnt know --- though Im guessing you already did.

Good luck with your league! Though I dont participate in this one, I always find it cool to follow along and see how things are playing out in other well run leagues.

MrCWS83

Nightz said:

Yeah I'm having a hard time with the CPU about 60% of the time, every time.

sixty-percent-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-brian-fantana-7.jpg

Any idea who you're going to be KanZolo?

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
I have it narrowed down to a couple teams

When's the press conference?

Oh yeah, Fairdale Kings rosters SHOULD be going up today sometime. Is everybody cool to get this thing going on Monday?

Nightz said:
I'm down to start whenever. Are we not going to wait for the coaches' names anymore?

Coach names are done, I'm pretty sure anyway. All I know is the other GAF league started and my team has the real coach name.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
I'm down to start whenever. Are we not going to wait for the coaches' names anymore?

The roster I'm currently using (from pastapadre's GT, where he got them from I have no idea) has the names with the high-profile roster edits and coaches names (I think). If you guys wanna roll with those we can.

Nightz

Yeah I'm using pastapadre's as well and they seem to be decent. I don't really care if the coaches are there or not (though they seem to be) so I'm ok with using them.

Striker

What GT do I download in order to get the roster names? I want to play some exhibition with my Pitt squad to get used to some of the names/players.

Already am eager to get some new recruits. :)

Nightz

Striker said:
What GT do I download in order to get the roster names? I want to play some exhibition with my Pitt squad to get used to some of the names/players.

Already am eager to get some new recruits. :)
pastapadre if you want them now. Fairdale Kings should be out later according to OS.

Edit: Orr...if you're planning to use offline rosters, the first revision of the OS community rosters are out under these GTs:
1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11

MrCWS83

Oh well that kind of sucks about creating the coaches. I haven't messed around with it yet but I would imagine since we are able to edit the names of the coaches; couldn't we edit them to be our names and likeness?

Nightz said:
pastapadre if you want them now. Fairdale Kings should be out later according to OS.

Edit: Orr...if you're planning to use offline rosters, the first revision of the OS community rosters are out under these GTs:
1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
I'd say the communitys are the ones to use since they have updated depth charts and such.

GCQuinton

After looking at both the OS Community rosters and Fairdale's, I decided to go ahead and roll with the OS ones.

That said, the Online Dynasty is set up and all invites have gone out! The password to join is
leaguea
. The sooner everyone signs in, the sooner I can start on the schedules.

And in a shocking twist of events, I've made a last minute team choice change! I wanted to create a new coach have it be evened out with my team's prestige, so I'm starting out at the bottom. And that bottom choice is...

5958-2.jpg

In an undetermined number of seasons, you will fear the Knights once more!

And not to be outdone, the Owl has picked his team...

ole_miss_logo_medium.jpg

The SEC just got got a little more interesting.

MrCWS83

I am at the fire station and won't get off until 7 in the morning. I'll accept it when I get home tomorrow morning and get recruiting.

hello league A overlords. do any of you know how to edit conferences once the dynasty has already started? can this only be done in the off-season or not at all?

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hello league A overlords. do any of you know how to edit conferences once the dynasty has already started? can this only be done in the off-season or not at all?

It's the last step in the off-season before you start a new season. That's the only place to my knowledge.

GCQuinton said:
It's the last step in the off-season before you start a new season. That's the only place to my knowledge.

oh ok cool. i couldn't change things before we started the season (when we were still in the "generate schedule/redshirt" phase). i was hoping we could do it after season 1 because of some schedule issues. thanks friend!

BigAT

Jesus, what the hell did they do to the online dynasty file this year that made it so huge? That load time is obscene.

DMczaf

Since FMT has turned this into the FAQ thread...

Is there anyway to upload highlights to the dynasty website when my game freezes up before it does the Auto Upload post-game? I want my stories!

GCQuinton

DMczaf said:
Since FMT has turned this into the FAQ thread...

Is there anyway to upload highlights to the dynasty website when my game freezes up before it does the Auto Upload post-game? I want my stories!

If it's like how it was last year, then nope. No story.

BigAT

Looks like there are going to be plenty of Pitt/Rutgers recruiting battles. What is up with this SPARQ nonsense?

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Looks like there are going to be plenty of Pitt/Rutgers recruiting battles. What is up with this SPARQ nonsense?

SPARQ was started in 2004 to create a standardized test for athleticism called the SPARQ Rating and to sell training equipment and methods to help improve athleticism focused on the high school athlete (an "SAT" for athletes). 'SPARQ' is an acronym, standing for Speed, Power, Agility, Reaction and Quickness.

Top Bottom