• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Advanced to Week 3! Deadline is 8 ET, but if I check the site and everyone has gotten to it I'll advance before that.

I won't do it until I get home at 4:30pm today because most of the guys are ready for visits and the site is stupid and will bomb out if I try to schedule it for the current week. So I'll hop on the xbox when I get home.

GCQuinton

I won't do it until I get home at 4:30pm today because most of the guys are ready for visits and the site is stupid and will bomb out if I try to schedule it for the current week. So I'll hop on the xbox when I get home.

That still happens? It did all the time last year, but I haven't had that happen at all this year.

Az, BPH, and Drizz are last up.

Nightz

Done. I did it on the website. I was able to schedule a visit for the current week and it worked fine. However, when I clicked on "schedule a visit" the options that opened up showed Rutgers and Air Force, not weeks 3-5 like it should. I clicked on Rutgers and apparently that corresponded to the current week.

I never should have listened to you guys. It only let me schedule them for "week 6" which just ended up being week 5. Now I don't get any early visits. Oh well.

Done. The site screwed up and threw an error when I tried to make a promise. I lost 60 minutes... >:|

EDIT: I was sitting at the recruiting screen, but I had to do something work related. ;p

BigAT

Done.

A sick surge in the last week of recruiting gave me three additional 5-star recruits, which was enough to bump Ole Miss out of the top spot for now.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Position Changes. Deadline is tomorrow at 8 ET, and it'll probably stay at that so everybody has a chance to get to it.

Striker

He hasn't posted anything in this thread, so I'm gonna assume he hasn't been reading. Heading on to advance now.

I haven't been home. I figured we were doing the 12 PM-8 PM treatment, but I was basically done with the recruits from earlier anyhow - probably should have made note of that since it wasn't a big hassle.

Pos. changes and the moves before the season are the biggest moves to do, so as long as I don't miss those I'm not upset.

Top Bottom