• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

KanZolo

Send me a pm if you can do it. Weird we both had the option to continue against the cpu. Wonder what would've happened if we both accepted..
Probably create some sort of time paradox/ dimension split like Lost. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

(If you don't hear from me within an hour will have to be tomorrow)

Probably create some sort of time paradox/ dimension split like Lost. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

(If you don't hear from me within an hour will have to be tomorrow)

kate-wehavetogoback.jpg

Fuck this game. Stats are bullshit no way there were only 5 drops. I can't believe that game. Your fucking qb is faster than my DE, and my horrible user routes to the qb with the OLB was pretty hilarious.

I played terrible, but holy shit did the game not want me to win. Sometimes my receiver wouldn't make a play on a catchable ball. It was amazing.

You're user-RB skills are great, really wish I had a reggie bush-like guy who can just run in circles around a safety as he spins around just trying to face the mofo.

GG Kanzolo, but I felt like my D didn't play that bad and you scored 58 fucking points.

After watching these replays my running problem is clearly too much turbo.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Army (GCQ) vs Akron
#16 Minnesota (BPH) vs #9 Boise State
#20 Pitt (Striker) vs Boston College
Navy (Nightz) vs Bowling Green
#22 Clemson (Az) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #14 Rutgers (BigAT)
#25 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Northwestern

Week Three Headlines

Minnesota Edges Clemson In Death Valley 17-14
Rutgers Takes Away Sailorman's Spinach And Holds Off Navy
Colorado Narrowly Avoids Scoring Warning In Blowout Of Colorado State
Ole Miss Gives Army A Preview Of Their Game By Easily Handling Air Force

Player of the Week

Dustin Davis, LE, Colorado
66-7 W Against Colorado State
4 tackles, TFL, sack, FF, FR

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #14 Coaches
Minnesota - #16 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #20 Coaches
Clemson - #12 Coaches
Colorado - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Ole Miss

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Panthers are getting destroyed, Ove's on pace for a hat-trick and the game is for first in the division :(, I can play if you can. Post and I'll get on.

GG, I was paranoid about your dline the whole game. blah. I wish I could run on people. Would be nice to open up the playbook besides pistol passes. Recruiting an entire Oline this year. I also cannot get used to the receivers, was spoiled last year with seniors.

BigAT

GG, I was paranoid about your dline the whole game. blah. I wish I could run on people. Would be nice to open up the playbook besides pistol passes. Recruiting an entire Oline this year. I also cannot get used to the receivers, was spoiled last year with seniors.

GG, my DBs were all over the field. They managed to force 5 INTs, including a TAINT. I needed a good performance from them to make up for my middling offense.

KanZolo

Fuck this game. Stats are bullshit no way there were only 5 drops. I can't believe that game. Your fucking qb is faster than my DE, and my horrible user routes to the qb with the OLB was pretty hilarious.

I played terrible, but holy shit did the game not want me to win. Sometimes my receiver wouldn't make a play on a catchable ball. It was amazing.

You're user-RB skills are great, really wish I had a reggie bush-like guy who can just run in circles around a safety as he spins around just trying to face the mofo.

GG Kanzolo, but I felt like my D didn't play that bad and you scored 58 fucking points.

After watching these replays my running problem is clearly too much turbo.
Gg. Talent and speed difference were apparent, without playing mistake free football (forced 4 TO's) you didn't have much of a chance.

My RB makes me look good, if he stays until senior year (currently Soph), he will be nasty.

Also ya my (3rd string) QB is faster than your DE, but he's also faster than your HB and #1 WR.

GCQuinton

Army easily handles Akron 40-3. Now to use this upcoming bye (which apparently most of us will have as well) to prepare for the Owl. We're undefeated for now!

MrCWS83

Just experienced something on this game that really needs to be revamped. The coaches challenge/plays under review. My guy fumbled (similar to the spot I had stripped your corner Az) and a defender picked it up with his left foot down, all on the white sideline but Northwestern was given possession. I challenged it knowing I wouldn't get it because all the game was concerned about was whether it was a fumble. Clearly not my question of the challenge but I did it for the realism and hoping it'd prove me wrong and call the defensive player out of bounds.

Very frustrating.

GCQuinton

Week Three Scores:

Army (GCQ) 40, Akron 3
#16 Minnesota (BPH) 41, #9 Boise State 14
Navy (Nightz) 49, Bowling Green 35
#14 Rutgers (BigAT) 17, Air Force (Drizz) 0
#25 Colorado (MrCWS) 28, Northwestern 17
#20 Pitt (Striker) 27, Boston College 7

Week Three Games Remaining:

#22 Clemson (Az) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

MrCWS83

Burned into each and every one of our skulls, Deadline's Thursday night! If the games aren't played or planned to be played by 11 ET they're getting simmed! You know the drill! ;)
assclown-3347.jpg

GCQuinton

Deadline's tonight! If games aren't played or planned...

Burned into each and every one of our skulls, Deadline's Thursday night! If the games aren't played or planned to be played by 11 ET they're getting simmed! You know the drill! ;)

*pic that might get you banned in any other thread except this one*

Back_away_slowly.gif

So uh, yeah. I think they're set for today around 4:30-5 ET anyway.

gg. crazy game. As soon as I selected extra point on last TD in regulation, I regretted it

Haha, don't worry. Looking back in the 4th quarter, I regretted not going for it on 4th and inches on the 2 yard line late in the 2nd quarter.

Also, your WRs are beasts. I'd always have someone in position on a bomb and they'd just jump over them and catch it. So aggravating.

Also, GC I'm done so you can advance.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

#18 Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
Navy (Nightz) vs Rice
#24 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #11 Rutgers (BigAT)

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #8 Minnesota (BPH), #17 Clemson (Az), Air Force (Drizz), #6 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Clemson Tops Ole Miss In Overtime, But They're Still In The BCS Hunt
Minnesota Kills Any Hope Of A Boise State Title Run
Rutgers-Colorado Highlights A Very Thin League Week
Navy Looks Forward To Starting Conference USA Play Against Rice

Player of the Week

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
38-31 W Against Ole Miss
24 carries for 261 yards, 4 TD
42 reception yards

Rankings

Ole Miss - #6 Coaches
Minnesota - #8 Coaches
Rutgers - #11 Coaches
Clemson - #17 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #18 Coaches
Colorado - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

Colorado vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

In three games, Josh Williams has 632 yards on 55 carries.

That's an average of 18 carries for 211 yards per game. And it's an average of 11.5 yards per carry. If he can just stay healthy, I think it'll be a record year.

Nightz

Done with my game. Had to play in the rain and the Rice players were able to slip out of a bunch of tackles for two long scores. My HB blew up in the second half though and helped secure the win.

Top Bottom