• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
No stats for the last two games.

I dont know about the other game, but me and FMT had disconnects so we didnt get to record the stats.

Just know that Westbrook had over 200 and 2 TD's. Thats the important one :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wellington said:
You guys gonna record the stats or what?
I'd certainly love to, but there was no spot for it in leaguedaddy and when I talked to FMT about it he just said scores only. I'm not leaving my ps2 on waiting for fmt to care!

Some tidbits:

Scoring was:
T 03 13 03 03
C 00 00 14 13

4 third down conversions were made in the entire game for both sides, out of 25 attempts.

mig was in the red zone 8 times, but only got 1 TD and 3 FGs from it.

Delhomme has 291 yds, 3 td, 4 int, 8 cmp, 28 att, 69 long... nearly all of those yards in the second quarter after I was losing 19-0.

Carolina didn't rush more than 40 yards, while Tampa Bay did 100+ of both... but mostly in the first half.

Colbert and one of the WRs down the depth chart each had 100+ yards, and Colbert had 102 YAC.

There were a ton of forced drops made to my receivers at the beginning. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
OMG, Seattle now has a TE rated 85? 4 Receivers over 84? Hasselbacky rated a 92 with 90 awareness??? A LE that matches with Winstrom??? Boulware's up to 85???

Man, if only I had this team in Season 1....I'm sure I would have done better against HG :lol :lol :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
OMG, Seattle now has a TE rated 85? 4 Receivers over 84? Hasselbacky rated a 92 with 90 awareness??? A LE that matches with Winstrom??? Boulware's up to 85???

Man, if only I had this team in Season 1....I'm sure I would have done better against HG :lol :lol :lol

You'll have all that AND JPete next year. If you don't win all our championships, something is wrong.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
any ideas on what system we all plan to use????

Oh, and next year I won't have Hutch, JJ, J. Sharper, Dyson, or M. Manual.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
360 for sure if its not a bust like the last one.

If its another bust,ps2 :(

CB3

PHI_KC_0313_DH.jpg

PHI_KC_0354_DH.jpg

PHI_KC_0415_DH.jpg

PHI_KC_1092_DH.jpg

PHI_KC_1225_DH.jpg

Rivals Clash in the GAF Superbowl VII!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If you go 360 with Madden 07 I won't be joining in unless somebody subsidizes it. Just so ya know...

Anyway, after beating Mig, I didn't have any business being in the playoffs. Sorry, Wasabi.

Lonestar said:

:D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
Do you just sit on the search page typing "Chiefs" ?

:lol :lol

Mrbob

Next Gen Madden league will be starting in August/September on Xbox 360. PS3 league doesn't make much sense this year. First problem is is that PS3 won't be out till November. Second problem is that there will be shortages, and it will be a mess to try and set up a league. So next gen gaf madden league goes to Xbox 360 BUY A 360 MIG AND HITO. :D

Of course is Madden 360 07 sucks we'll probably be back to a PS2 league again. :lol But I have hope, and don't want to buy another PS2 madden.

unless EA REALLY fucks up the 360 version again, i don't see how there would be another ps2 league. damn these different companies.... they're tearing THE MADDEN USERBASE APART!

p.s. after seeing my buddy playing the xbox version of madden 2006 this past week, i would almost be tempted to buy a used Xbox and madden 2007 if it came down to that rather than ps2 version. the ps2 version is good, but there is a world of difference w/ the xbox version. it's so much smoother and nicer.... bah!

Matrix

Dont forget the xbox version controls better! :(

Matrix

Rorschach said:
family-guy-i-disagree-1.jpg

*peels out*

Online play was smoother too!

*stands still and holds his ground*

Matrix

Rorschach said:
That part is true. No triggers or B/W buttons = superior controls, though.

The shoulder buttons on the dual shock suck ass for madden,thats why I sucked so bad at switching to recievers and sorta of the reason why my passing game sucked.

I'm not going to blame it all on the controls,cause I played shitty D and the Texans were downgraded,but the controls made it hard as hell to switch to anyone that was open,especially if you have a shitty o-line.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Mrbob said:
Using R2 for the vision cone + R1 as a receiver = suck to switch so I call the controls a push

Grit your teeth and use your middle finger for the L/R2 buttons and your index for L/R1, you girly man!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
How will you guys ever survive the 360 version?

I had no issues playing that shitty version of madden before I traded it in.My hands and the 360 controller make sweet love to eachother.

Miguel

PFTH! You fuckers with slow fingers need to stfu. I've hit my R1 receiver just fine some times (which is normally my 3rd-4th option). Go practice your speedy fingers with some Frequency or Amplitude!

Matrix

Miguel said:
PFTH! You fuckers with slow fingers need to stfu. I've hit my R1 receiver just fine some times (which is normally my 3rd-4th option). Go practice your speedy fingers with some Frequency or Amplitude!

Your ass threw 30+ ints with Carr! You were doing something wrong.

Miguel

iceDragon7 said:
:lol Well no wonder, hes not using cone vision.

EDIT - and threw it into like quad coverage.

:(

That was when I was hadn't played online in forever and was used to playing on All Madden where I could hit Andre all day every day. :(

CB3

Fuck you TO, you blew everything. 1 LITTLE CATCH! 8 YARDS! WIDE OPEN! Dropped it. Keenan McDroppel's spirit was haunting

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WOW, what a game. Neither of our D's showed up.

We were going into the 3rd quarter, 28-28, when my connection dropped. So CB got the ball again, kicked an FG. I kicked a tying 50 yd FG as time ran out in the 4th (1st) to send it into OT. Only way we could handle it was to start again because of the coinfip. He ended up getting the ball and moved downfield a bit. 3rd and 10, TO wide open, and he drops it!

I got the ball on my 11, marched down, opted for the FG, barely squeaked by in Super Bowl VII, 34-31. I've never played such bad D in my life. Fucking great game Cold, bad way to go out!

I've now appeared in 4 SBs, won 2 of em! WOO!

Matrix

I predicted you would win it all Ck,do I get a medal or a victory parade?

Matrix

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,SOMEONE BAN THIS SPAMMING NOOB.

what....the....shit...

Top Bottom