• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NHL October thread - where fashion is sent to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got a few pictures uploaded from last night before i went out

4m7es69.jpg

4z00zmo.jpg

4rcqqvt.jpg

i was pretty surprised at how many girls throughout the course of the night got the joke

Mike Works said:
finally got a few pictures uploaded from last night before i went out

4m7es69.jpg

4z00zmo.jpg

4rcqqvt.jpg

i was pretty surprised at how many girls throughout the course of the night got the joke

that reminds me what is Potvin up to these days?

I'm gonna be at the Canucks game tonight as well.

Me and my buddies are gonna go grab some eats at 6:30ish and then head down to GM Place.

8pm is such a freakin weird time to start.

On a side note, GO BLUE JACKETS! RICK NASH = REAL CANADIAN HERO.

SA-X

Western Conference Standings as of Nov. 1st
1. Detroit
2. Minnesota
3. San Jose
4. Columbus
5. Calgary
6. Colorado
7. St. Louis
8. Chicago

Ah, the team of Kings is in first, the central is officially the new powerhouse, and the Predators are in dead fucking last. Its been a good month. :)

Wolf

GO HABS GO
Watching this second TSN brodcast of the Canadiens in the same week makes me wish I was always able to watch English brodcasts of the Habs all the time. RDS only goes so far when all you can understand is "el tir el let but"..

SA-X said:
Western Conference Standings as of Nov. 1st
1. Detroit
2. Minnesota
3. San Jose
4. Columbus
5. Calgary
6. Colorado
7. St. Louis
8. Chicago

Ah, the team of Kings is in first, the central is officially the new powerhouse, and the Predators are in dead fucking last. Its been a good month. :)

The Blue Jackets in fourth just boggles the mind.

GO BLUE JACKETS!

Wolf

GO HABS GO
Wow, I feel guilty seeing Kovalev walk up and bury that PP goal top corner, because that was the biggest phantom call on Briere that I think I've ever seen.

Wolf

GO HABS GO
Sure as hell don't feel guilty seeing the Habs pull of that shorty though.

Love the intensity of this game.

Shit, the Habs have gone NUTS, dominating play, and now a penalty shot for Hamirlik.

ahh, nice try Hammer...

Karakand

Wolf said:
Watching this second TSN brodcast of the Canadiens in the same week makes me wish I was always able to watch English brodcasts of the Habs all the time. RDS only goes so far when all you can understand is "el tir el let but"..
Mais tu dois être bilingue. Le révolution tranquille!

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
:lol

Neil fighting Boulton starts throwing his hands up pumping up the crowd mid fight and lets himself get pounded in the face.

X26

Banned
Good that the Habs are keeping the flyers chances to a minimum, but there's plenty of time left and philly is a team that can come back. Cmon habs hold on out

Wolf

GO HABS GO
Long Live King Joki!, blockbuster waiting for you in the roto, your chance to get a premier player..

MrToughPants said:
:lol

Neil fighting Boulton starts throwing his hands up pumping up the crowd mid fight and lets himself get pounded in the face.

just saw that, what a nut. :lol

Jesus the Sens are pulling a "leafs", it's 5-4 with the Trash on a PP...

calder

I'd like to thank my 5th overall pick, Sidney Crosby, for snapping out of his 'slump'. :D

And a big "f you" to Marion Hossa. The punchless Thrashers drop 4 on the Senators and you manage one measly assist? GTFO I'm trading your ass. :|

fallout

This is my first time watching a Habs game this year, and while this is definitely not the best performance I've seen from the Flyers, are they always this good? Tape-to-tape passes, good speed, capitalizing on every mistake. It's been an impressive display.

Wolf

GO HABS GO
TemplaerDude said:
oh good thing you canceled that trade wolf. never would have taken that.

you make it sound like I offered you Donald Brashear or something.:lol

calder said:
I'd like to thank my 5th overall pick, Sidney Crosby, for snapping out of his 'slump'. :D
calder it's time to make some blockbusters, your not winning 5th with that squad, never mind 1st.

fallout said:
This is my first time watching a Habs game this year, and while this is definitely not the best performance I've seen from the Flyers, are they always this good? Tape-to-tape passes, good speed, capitalizing on every mistake. It's been an impressive display.

yeah, they've played soild hockey so far this year, with only a few periods of bad hockey...but Hab fans are used to hot starts, it's staying hot mid season that's the problem.

X26

Banned
fallout said:

For the most part, and it's the reason why their PP is so good

X26

Banned
Frustration I guess, but really Philly looks like such a bunch of thugs right now with all their suspensions that something like that just adds to the perception which is a shame because they're a pretty solid team this year

Wolf

GO HABS GO
I told a co-worker today there wouldn't be more than 4 goals tonight, was really expecting a close one...Instead Montreal dismantles the wheels Philly rode in on.

So the stage is set for Saturday, a red hot Hab squad vs the luke warm Leafs. As usual the game will probably be played outside time and space, where the Leafs play strong, hard, and get all sorts of breaks.

Sandman42

Wow, is Daniel Alfredsson the freakin master of empty net goals or what? I swear he sets out to pad his stats with empty netters every night.

He just scored his third empty netter of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom