• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game.'' Step up to Playstation 2/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people are posting "lol Sony game sequel" yet post 3 completely different titles, yet Mario is still just the ONE character recycled again and again and again.

Azure J

Direct attacks? Is this the 90s? Quick, someone turn on a television and let me know if the last ten years of life were a dream and Ducktales is still in syndication! :lol

This shit is going to be excellent.

ironcreed

Banned
Nintendo's software shits on Sony's from a great height.

tumblr_lmjptgLeR21qcragg.gif

~ZIO~

Neo Member
And then they'll go on to speak about their next God of War, their next Killzone, their next Resistance, their next whatever, and pretend they're not guilty of doing the same within the same announcemt.

It's effective, I'm sure, as a means to attack the competition as there will inevitably be people who will rally behind this sentiment of Sony's here, but it's just funny to me when considering they do the same thing. It's an effective business practice that exists throughout the market, and not solely on one competitor.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Sony still bitter about Nintendo's betrayal after all these years. Bring it 2/20!

Dragon

Banned
You see this isn't just alienating fanboys, but regular and casual fans as well. Insulting potential customers will get Sony no where.

Seems like they're just alienating fanboys to me!

In what world, seriously? Except from a graphic point, most Nintendo games are better made and designed than most of the Sony first party library.

In the world of other people's opinions!

Cbajd5

Oh, Yay, Another Not Patapon Game

Oh, Yay, Another Not Loco Roco Game

COME ON SONY DON'T LET ME DOWN AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom