• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On average, do you spend more or less than 90 seconds on the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koam

I average 35 minutes. Don't want to overdo it. May be longer depending on what i ate and how much of it i ate.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I usually stay a long time because it's the only place in the whole Goddamned house I can go to get any peace and quiet...

I spend a long time on the toilet when taking a dump.

I do factor in the time I spend washing my hands.

oh, and my poop doesnt smell bad.

I hate wasting time, so I don't see the point of sitting my naked ass on a toilet for more than five minutes max. My crap doesn't take too much to get out..it's basically sit, crap, clean, wash, go, all in five minutes which are more than enough

Broktune

Banned
90 seconds? A man? Does not compute. So, when you go take a shit, the shit must be half way out your ass or you have some nasty stank farts before you go. I mean, my shit has to travel a bit before splashdown. I can't insta shit unless it's some rea going on.

Also, the smell bothers you? Fuck, I'm amazed that my body can produce that odor. I'm like a proud papa giving birth to a rye bread. Take pride in your shits. I do.

Like someone else has mentioned. If I get the new EGM or Sports Illustrated in the mail, my colon knows. I get excited to shit. I can't wait. Except, the last issue of SI was the swimsuit issue. I couldn't really enjoy looking at these beautiful women with my smell of destruction clouding my nostrils. I had to wait until after to fully enjoy that issue. Marisa Miller......holy mackeral.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Broktune said:
Also, the smell bothers you? Fuck, I'm amazed that my body can produce that odor. I'm like a proud papa giving birth to a rye bread. Take pride in your shits. I do.

Wow. :lol :lol :lol

And then when I stopped laughing, I pictured Andrew Ryan saying it, and it was funny all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom