• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Burning Blood DLC Released Today (Film Gold)

Namco released Gild Tesoro and Film Gold costumes (Luffy, Nami, Robin) today for One Piece Burning Blood. The individual pack cost $6, but you can pay $15 for all future DLC for the year. Here's what's coming up in the next few months.

September:

- Rob Lucci
- Film Gold Sabo (costume)
- Film Gold Akainu (costume)
- Film Gold Koala

December:

- Monkey D. Garp
- Caesar Clown

isshak_gravi

Bandai Namco Europe and Australasia Community Manager for Tales, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and One Piece
Why do we have to wait so long for Garp and Caesar? -__-
Because they were voted by the community (still so awesome we managed to do this) so development started later than the others.
Kind of a miracle the dev team managed to get Lucci in September!!

Because they were voted by the community (still so awesome we managed to do this) so development started later than the others.
Kind of a miracle the dev team managed to get Lucci in September!!

Oh, I see. I going to assume Lucci was probably planned to be a character but didn't make the cut as development on the game wrapped up.
Glad to see he's coming either way.

I hope it's not too much to ask, but has Burning Blood been a successful title in the One Piece video game franchise for Bandai Namco? Has it met expectations?

Top Bottom