• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Results are in from the One Piece: Burning Blood DLC Fan Vote

jbug617

Banned
This is going to be paid DLC. It's going to be released in the coming months

Rob Lucci: This powerful former member of the CP9 will join the fight. Take advantage of his Zoan Devil Fruit. Definitely a character you’d prefer to see in your team rather than the opponent’s!

Caesar Clown: The mad scientist that uses the fearsome powers of the logia Gas-Gas Fruit to take down the fiercest enemies!

Monkey D. Garp: Member of the Marine and grandfather of Luffy, he will bring his incredible strength in ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD!
http://www.onepiece-game.com/us/vote-results-who-are-the-3-new-characters/

RedBoot

Garp's just gonna be another Jozu, ain't he. I mean how else would he play?

He should be able to throw cannonballs, at the very least.

Anyway, Lucci was a shoe-in, and Garp should have been in this game from the beginning. Caesar's a surprise, but he should be a fun character.

Was hoping for Magellan, Cavendish, Rebecca, or Tashigi myself, but I'm happy with the results. Hopefully the rest of the characters were basically the shortlist for Burning Blood 2 additions.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
No girls. Sigh. This game is just so devoid of them and no one wants anymore apparently. Welp maybe next time Vivi and Tashigi!

Of course Lucci is among the winners. Why would you not be interested in wrecking fools with the Rokushiki and Six King Pistol? His gameplay programs itself.

He should be able to throw cannonballs, at the very least.

Anyway, Lucci was a shoe-in, and Garp should have been in this game from the beginning. Caesar's a surprise, but he should be a fun character.

Was hoping for Magellan, Cavendish, Rebecca, or Tashigi myself, but I'm happy with the results. Hopefully the rest of the characters were basically the shortlist for Burning Blood 2 additions.

I am really happy about Caesar, he's my favorite One Piece character and he'll probably have a BADASS fighting style.

Oh right this came out on console already. Is the PC version still not out yet? Haven't checked in a while but I thought it said june last time.

No Don Krieg, no buy, he was the hero of Grand Battle.

....okay so I wasn't going to get this anyway nor did I expect any of the early villains to have a hope in hell.

Caesar?! Really?

tumblr_mshlbmIKKu1s57tgdo1_500.gif

I'm ain't even mad tho. He'll have a diverse moveset at least.

RedBoot

They should have been in there from the beginning. The Zoan fighters roster is lean as hell.

Yeah, I was thinking they might have avoided having too many Zoans since they're probably slightly harder to model/implement into the game. It's weird that they picked X-Drake as one of the few Zoans over people like Lucci or Kaku (granted, Drake is a damn T-REX, so he's a cool addition, he just has so little screen time to pull movesets from at this point).

Kaku would have been interesting to see due to the size discrepancy between his human and giraffe forms, though.

Top Bottom