• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Any predictions before spoilers come out 6 hours from now?

The whole chapter is a conversation of Big Mom and Caramel, only speech bubbles on a white background and it ends the same way as the previous chapter, almost showing the reveal of Elbaf that we will see in the NEXT chapter.

So, Bleach.

Veelk

Banned
Spoilers are out.

Chapter 866 Carmel
Flashback opens with Big Mom crying to Mother Carmel from a small wound, which she heals.
Big Mom smiles as Carmel applies a bandaid and then gives her candy. Big Mom says she loves Carmel very much.

Mother Carmel runs an orphanage in Elbaf.
Big Mom is shown to be smaller than the other dwarf children, who pick on her for it.

In present time, Luffy is confused why Big Mom isn't reacting and just standing there, but Bege wastes no time and fires his poison missiles.
Pudding, in the midst of all this fighting, sneaks up behind Big Mom, and starts editing her memories.
In the flashback we see Big Mom enjoying eating with Carmel, but then she's erased and disappears, but then she reappears again.
"Charlotte, my dear. Would you grand your Mama one wish? There is a girl with three eyes out here in the world, but she's weak. You must take care of her. Give her power. Give her life."

Big Mom awakes in present day, and turns around to find Pudding. "Yes. Just as Mother Carmel intended."
She uses her life-life fruit to rip the life out of most of Whole Cake Island, and pours it into Pudding. Pudding's hair grows to outrageous lengths and she starts glowing. The ground trembles with intense Haki and even Luffy seems concerned.

"Oh, Sanji, dear." She calls out as she smiles with her new power. "Come consummate our marriage...."

Catching up with the Dressrosa arc.

Thought Senor Pink was a ridiculous design and his fight with Franky was frustrating as it took us away from more interesting clashes. Was glad it seemed to be concluding.

Then... god damn.

'If we see each other again, someday, somewhere. Let's have a drink...and tell me... about the woman named Russian.'

Senor Pink's design redeemed, the fight's conclusion is one of my favourite moments from the series. For all the shortcomings of the anime in this arc, they nailed some of the more emotive moments I feel. The soundtrack is also great.

Catching up with the Dressrosa arc.

Thought Senor Pink was a ridiculous design and his fight with Franky was frustrating as it took us away from more interesting clashes. Was glad it seemed to be concluding.

Then... god damn.

'If we see each other again, someday, somewhere. Let's have a drink...and tell me... about the woman named Russian.'

Senor Pink's design redeemed, the fight's conclusion is one of my favourite moments from the series. For all the shortcomings of the anime in this arc, they nailed some of the more emotive moments I feel. The soundtrack is also great.
Dammit now I wanna watch that fight again

LotusHD

Banned
Veelk, you really should stop with that :p

Fake spoilers that you "forget" to tag is one thing (that I don't mind personally), but going all out is just irritating for everyone lol

turmoil

Banned
jojo_thatisbullshitpzulx.jpg

Can't believe BM is gonna give birth to Luffy's little brother

LotusHD

Banned
Honestly, I can't tell. There always fake spoilers but they are usually played more for comedy.

At the very least, I know that Veelk doesn't care enough to actually find and post spoilers, and regardless, it's obviously fake. Bonus points for using Ray's avatar though, that's why I fell for it lmao

I mean meh, it's a little humorous once or twice, but I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed it or something lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That avatar switch up almost got me

Ray Down

Banned
Real Spoiler time, guys from Den_Den_Mushi at Oro:

Chapter 866:
Natural Born Destroyer

Big Mom was born to human parents but was over 5 metres tall when she was 5 years old

Due to her large size and simple minded personality she caused a lot of damage in her hometown and got sent alone to Elbaf

Elbaf and Carmel - an explanation
100 years ago 2 of the captains of the Giant Pirates who shook the world went missing. Having lost the top and not knowing what to do, the remainder were captured and about to be slaughtered by the marines when a young sister appeared.

The sister said that if the execution went ahead, those responsible would anger the giants and earn their retribution.

The sister's name was Carmel and she opened a home for children without asking about their race. That home was called the 'Goat's Home(?)'.

Carmel always encouraged the other kids to get along well with young Linlin despite her causing trouble due to her simple mindedness.

The giants took in BM 10 years ago. Young Linlin was playing with the daughters of the giants.

12 days before the Winter Solstice, Elbaf has a tradition where they fast and give thanks to the sun. Before fasting the giants eat sweet snacks called semura for nutrition. Linlin loved those sweets and ate them eagerly.

Linlin managed to fast for 6 days but on the 7th day she showed signs of her illness and destroyed the giants' village. Yororo, one of the giant captains declared that Linlin was an evil spirit who had taken the form of a child. Despite Carmel's desperate persuasion, he ordered an execution.

LotusHD

Banned
That illness continues to sound like a bitch to deal with...

Wonder if that's why she became a pirate, so she doesn't have to give a shit about controlling her urges.

Veelk

Banned
One day, some lesser troll will stumble on these boards, and it is only then that you will truly appreciate me. "Veelk...", you'll say, "Now that guy knew how to shit post."

LotusHD

Banned
One day, some lesser troll will stumble on these boards, and it is only then that you will truly appreciate me. "Veelk...", you'll say, "Now that guy knew how to shit post."

I just feel like your best work doesn't pertain to making fake spoilers lol

I just watched Film Gold and it has to be my favorite of the three recent films. I was hooked from beginning and totally fell in love with it by the end. I have a code for the digital hd version or whatever but I don't use those. Any OP fan here wants it?

MANUELF

Banned
I just watched Film Gold and it has to be my favorite of the three recent films. I was hooked from beginning and totally fell in love with it by the end. I have a code for the digital hd version or whatever but I don't use those. Any OP here wants it?
What site does it use or is an iTunes Code? Can I get it?

Spinx

Hajrudin !

Chapter title is "NATURAL BORN DESTROYER".

Big Mom's height was already more than 5 meters when she was 5 years old although her parents were normal humans.
Her big body and innocent personality caused a large damage to her hometown, which is why she was exiled to Elbaf.

*Explanation about Elbaf and Carme

Giant Pirates terrified the world 100 years ago, but it became a legend ever since 2 captains disappeared one day.
A young Sisiter named Carmel appeared when the rest of the members of Giant Pirates were captured and about to get executed by Marine.
She said , "If Marine execute them, it would add hatred of Giants and humans will be retaliated by them".

Carmel began to be called as Mother (Holy Mother) and she opened a facility called "Sheep's Home",
which protects children who have no other place to go no matter what race and status they belong.

Big Mom visited Sheep's Home. Her innocent personality caused her to try to tear off a hand of Long Arm tirbe children and a filet of Fishmen.
Carmel didn't accuse of her and persuade other children to get along well with Big Mom.

10 years later

Big Mom was accepted even among Giants. She was hanging around with a Giant girl at an avenue, At the avenue, Hairudin was training himself.

Two Giants watched over him kindly. One is named "Waterfall Beard "Yoruru (344 years old) and the other is named "Mountain Beard" Yaruru (345 years old),
who were the oldest warriors in the world. They had been the captains of Giant Pirates before.

There was a custom in Elbaf that they need to do fasting and thank to sun for 12 days until Winter Solstice Festival.
They were supposed to eat many sweets called "Semura" before the fasting. Big Mom ate huge amount of Semura in Giant village since she was addicted to it.

Fasting started. Big Mom endured for 6 days, but her "Craving Sickness" occurred at the 7th day. She devastated the village of Elbaf.

Yoruru convicted Big Mom that she is Evil God who pretends to be a kid. He decided to execute her despite Carmel's persuasion

Red Fire

They'll become friends and they'll raze islands searching for food during their huge parties. The world is doomed

How bout you spoiler tag that dude

Also i didn't see the avatar change but if he really did that's some nice trolling lol

Top Bottom