• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
Didn't the original announcement for Dawn say it was in the planning phase still? I would expect to see anything for it this year.

Yup .

The game is code-named “Dawn” and is being developed in collaboration between Shueisha, Toei Animation, and Bandai Namco.
It is an “unprecedented One Piece game.” (In other words, it has not been done before.)
It is a game with an unheard of, super new feeling.
The original author, Eiichiro Oda, is cooperating on development.
Planning and conception is taking quite some time.
It’s an enormous game. The setting and music from the anime are being poured into the game.

Figured.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up. I know the announcement got people hyped but DB Fighter Z doesn't undo the general trend of anime license game quality.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One Piece (and Dragonball come to think about it) have really decent track records with licensed games. Naruto is more up and down but still has some really high quality games, same but with more lows for Bleach.

It's everything else that gets a game that's yeesh. Even FMA and that damn company makes games for a living!

Oda had a takoyaki feast, maybe at his house.
DKFBjXZW4AElO1s

Chase17

Who needs Dawn when we are a little over a week away from the 18th version of the best one piece game of 2014.

One Piece (and Dragonball come to think about it) have really decent track records with licensed games. Naruto is more up and down but still has some really high quality games, same but with more lows for Bleach.

It's everything else that gets a game that's yeesh. Even FMA and that damn company makes games for a living!

Feels like Bandai has been branching out more with ips for licensed console games lately with 7 deadly sins, Gintama, and little witch academia. Wonder if any of them turn out well.

LotusHD

Banned

Wait, Naruto's up and down, but One Piece isn't?

Oda had a takoyaki feast, maybe at his house.

Why weren't we invited

Feels like Bandai has been branching out more with ips for licensed console games lately with 7 deadly sins, Gintama, and little witch academia. Wonder if any of them turn out well.

Probably not, but here's to hoping!

LotusHD

Banned
I guess the best outcome for Katakuri here is that he kills Luffy, then Sanji and co. feed Big Mom, calming her down. Then they kill everyone else, but maybe keep Sanji around as a chef.

Veelk

Banned
I guess the best outcome for Katakuri here is that he kills Luffy, then Sanji and co. feed Big Mom, calming her down. Then they kill everyone else, but maybe keep Sanji around as a chef.

I don't think a situation where Sanji lives is anyone's best outcome.

Ray Down

Banned
Kat will probably be just fine taking Luffy head as long as the cake is made.

I don't think a situation where Sanji lives is anyone's best outcome.

Stop being tsundere :p, its great for Sanji fans and Pudding.

You still continuing your Naruto reread?

Ray Down

Banned
Yeah, it's just that...stuffs been happening. I'll get to it eventually. Hopefully this week.

Well you shouldn't be in some hurry to read Naruto considering your in pain while doing so, but your posts are too entertaining.

Would post something cute but I think it would make you vomit blood in disgust.

Daingurse

Chapter 456

OZ is fucking awesome looking

God I need a ArkSys Mahvel OP once they finish up DBFZ

I need that Hunter x Hunter or Grappler Baki fighter from them first!

Edit: Honestly, I just want them to make a fighter for all my favorite shonen series. Like, every, single, one haha. Toriko Gourmet Fighters by ArkSys!

If I was in your shoes, I think I might trade it in. Nothing on the Xbox side interests me outside of Cuphead and the Ori and the Blind Forest game. And I don't fuck with Halo anymore.
Son already asked for a switch so he can play mavio(yes I spelled that right) so might as well keep this switch is a lock

I caught up with the present, good job bouncing back from the top 10 betrayal Sanji. If Big Mom is this much of a tank I can't imagine what Kaido is going to be like.

God that Tea Party was nuts, and I love Fake News Morgans.

Top Bottom