• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

I really liked Perospero's line about being unable to enjoy his afternoon tea now without his arm melting.

It's just a neat bit of characterization.

Yea, it's crazy how much I like the dude now.
tumblr_inline_osztgmemQT1ruf5bc_540.gif

LotusHD

Banned

Bropper, look at it from his perspective. Y'all come into their turf and start fucking everything up, what did you think was going to happen? I mean sure, they like, blackmailed Sanji in an attempt to later assassinate him and his family.... But y'all still foul for coming without an invite!

Bropper, look at it from his perspective. Y'all come into their turf and start fucking everything up, what did you think was going to happen? I mean sure, they like, blackmailed Sanji in an attempt to later assassinate him and his family.... But y'all still foul for coming without an invite!
They took our t family member first they started it

Have a better year and we may change our minds Sanji :p
Hey been doing pretty well since the tea party

Ray Down

Banned
Aw come on that's not fair he obviously was focused on getting to the fam that's a cliche moment "you don't know what my powers are take this first hit real quick

Now this is a bad opinion I'll even put robin over chopper than to erase this bad franky slander
Not on that moment he was :p

LotusHD

Banned
Now this is a bad opinion I'll even put robin over chopper than to erase this bad franky slander

I just don't care for his TS design, whereas Chopper will always be adorable, and Robin's personality is terrific. Brook recently made big moves in WCI, and everyone else, well, we already know why they're beloved.

Ray Down

Banned
Franky had a cool hard boiled fight with Senior Pink, then I remember how he dealt with that woman.

Fine I'll give you that. Btw do we know if that genie is clad in freaking haki or what cuz that's insane

Could be with the colouring/shading but that could just be the genies normal appearance.

Ogodei

For whatever reason I was thinking about it yesterday, and thought that Franky would have been better served fighting Pica in Dressrosa, then you could've given Trebol or Diamante to Zoro instead (probably Trebol, since Law fighting him instead meant that Law got to take down both Vergo and Trebol).

Franky could have treated it as an engineering problem, and we could've seen new beam attacks or him working in and out of the Shogun.

NSESN

For whatever reason I was thinking about it yesterday, and thought that Franky would have been better served fighting Pica in Dressrosa, then you could've given Trebol or Diamante to Zoro instead (probably Trebol, since Law fighting him instead meant that Law got to take down both Vergo and Trebol).

Franky could have treated it as an engineering problem, and we could've seen new beam attacks or him working in and out of the Shogun.
And lose one of best chapters in the arc? I disagree.

Katakuri loses here
The new big mom sweet commanders
Are perospero,Daifuku,oven and smoothie(she had four)

Carrot vs Pero
Sanji vs daifuku(or perhaps strussen)
Oven vs zoro
Smoothie vs jinbe

Mont dor, amande, take on brook and chopper or something

What other big shot big mom pirates I'm missing

LotusHD

Banned
I'm thinking if Carrot takes on Pero, it's gonna be with Brook and Chopper, they need their revenge. That is, unless:

- Carrot got some crazy attacks she has yet to show off (Likely, but are they enough to bring down Pero?)
- Perospero is truly that injured from the bomb, thereby evening up the odds of a potential 1v1 match (I mean, he is, but it's still One Piece, so he's pretty much fine more or less)

caliph95

You know I liked the idea of extending the Cracker fight and show a small clip of the Uroge fight

But watching clips Yeah it wasn't done well

Depending how this arc resolves I doubt we see Big Mom in the antagonist role.

I think we do. I think the Straw Hats escape but with things with Big Mom left unresolved. We've had multiple declarations from Luffy about how he's going to take down Big Mom by this point.

I was thinking Amande might not be strong enough for zoro? But than again I doubted pero

Amande's design is too awesome for her not to be strong enough for Zoro.

LotusHD

Banned
I was thinking Amande might not be strong enough for zoro? But than again I doubted pero

Well currently we're supposed to be under the impression that Luffy is at best Commander level, so naturally Zoro and Sanji would be at best be able to handle the people right under them, which would be people like Perospero, Amande, Compote, etc. So Amande may currently be a more even matchup than we think.

That said, obviously the power gap between Zoro and Sanji is a little weird atm, with Zoro in particular having yet to be genuinely challenged, so maybe he could take on Smoothie.
This is ignoring that fights involving female characters in this manga can easily be unorthodox lol

Well currently we're supposed to be under the impression that Luffy is at best Commander level, so naturally Zoro and Sanji would be at best be able to handle the people right under them, which would be people like Perospero, Amande, Compote, etc. So Amande may currently be a more even matchup than we think.

That said, obviously the power gap between Zoro and Sanji is a little weird atm, with Zoro in particular having yet to be genuinely challenged, so maybe he could take on Smoothie.
This is ignoring that fights involving female characters in this manga can easily be unorthodox lol
Well my matchups were more of the assumption like a rematch scenario not now as they are like the throw down on fishman island or elbaf.

Even replicating the enies lobby situation would be cool have luffy make a lowish effort against katakuri when they meet up again later and have the fight against big mom be that lucci

Just did a count as far as well known prominent members of the crew we know off big mom has 10 big shots left

Katakuri
Smoothie
Perospero
Amande
Mont dor
Compote(just because she's the first daughter doesn't mean she can fight tho who knows)
Daifuku
Oven
Strussen
Tamago

Make that 11 cuz of that women that had that gooey substance that held Nami in place

LotusHD

Banned
Just did a count as far as well known prominent members of the crew we know off big mom has 10 big shots left

Katakuri
Smoothie
Perospero
Amande
Mont dor
Compote(just because she's the first daughter doesn't mean she can fight tho who knows)
Daifuku
Oven
Strussen
Tamago

Someone (Bege?) literally referred to Compote as one of the several "monsters" present at the wedding.

EDIT:

Ah, it was Vito.

caliph95

Checking the wiki

The monsters are: Sweet Commanders Katakuri and Smoothie, Charlotte Perospero, Charlotte Compote, Charlotte Daifuku and Charlotte Oven

It's the people that appeared at the wedding

Checking the wiki

The monsters are: Sweet Commanders Katakuri and Smoothie, Charlotte Perospero, Charlotte Compote, Charlotte Daifuku and Charlotte Oven
This in reference to what Vito said right about the tea party.

Ah see ya edit. Ok. Yea I can see that. If we ever get a all out brawl. It's luffy,zoro,jinbe,sanji,franky,carrot imo against those six chopper,Brook,Nami,usopp take out dor, Amande,gallete and some one else

Top Bottom