• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Y is her hair yellooooow i imagined it was orange. immersion broken
Her hair is yellow and her outfits are green & orange to match the different colors of carrots:

f9LTYLd.jpg

Not sure if i like blackbeard, he was cool before skypiea but hasnt had too much more screentime. at least something that shows off his character too much, he's still this vague entity.

I dig that one dude with the horse equivalent of eeyore

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That realization that we're going to get like 15 episodes of Big Mom screaming "WEDDING CAAAAKE!"

I know it's only been 9 chapters since her disorder kicked in (end of 872) but knowing Toei's pacing and the fact we're still on the rampage

Ray Down

Banned
We seen enough of Blackbeard to get a feel of his character, while he isn't in the series alot all of his scenes are memorable and build him and his crew.

He is Luffy dark reflection, a person who shares the same beliefs and dreams (Like the only one not to belittle Luffy and Co for believing in Sky Island and encourages luffy) that luffy does but from the other side. Blackbeard is a planner, waiting on WB ship till he encountered the Yami Yami no Mi, to planning his way into the Shikibukai to get the level 6 prisoners and even using the war to his advantage to kill whitebeard and get his fruit.

Even used his knowledge of WB territories to conquer quickly. Then there the whole faith angle which he believes in highly

He generally cares for his crew with him warning the others not to take on Ace and leave it to him, running from Sakazuki, him and the others wondering about Burgess condition. Hell how did he meet his first crewmates did he meet them after killing Thatch or was conspiring with them while with WB.

And then there the mystery and strength he has, guy was a monster before he even had the Yami Yami no Mi being the only one known to scar Shanks when he was hiding in WB shadow, utterly dominating Ace who besides for like 5 characters was the strongest pirate shown and he was destroyed by Blackbeard. The reveal of his Yami Yami no Mi was some of the most tense moments and oh shit moments in the series at the point and now thanks to his "mysterious body" he got the most destructive fruit in the world and all before awakening.

Him being anything less then FV will be sad cause imo no one can live up to him.

We seen enough of Blackbeard to get a feel of his character, while he isn't in the series alot all of his scenes are memorable and build him and his crew.

He is Luffy dark reflection, a person who shares the same beliefs and dreams (Like the only one not to belittle Luffy and Co for believing in Sky Island and encourages luffy) that luffy does but from the other side. Blackbeard is a planner, waiting on WB ship till he encountered the Yami Yami no Mi, to planning his way into the Shikibukai to get the level 6 prisoners and even using the war to his advantage to kill whitebeard and get his fruit.

Even used his knowledge of WB territories to conquer quickly. Then there the whole faith angle which he believes in highly

He generally cares for his crew with him warning the others not to take on Ace and leave it to him, running from Sakazuki, him and the others wondering about Burgess condition. Hell how did he meet his first crewmates did he meet them after killing Thatch or was conspiring with them while with WB.

And then there the mystery and strength he has, guy was a monster before he even had the Yami Yami no Mi being the only one known to scar Shanks when he was hiding in WB shadow, utterly dominating Ace who besides for like 5 characters was the strongest pirate shown and he was destroyed by Blackbeard. The reveal of his Yami Yami no Mi was some of the most tense moments and oh shit moments in the series at the point and now thanks to his "mysterious body" he got the most destructive fruit in the world and all before awakening.

Him being anything less then FV will be sad cause imo no one can live up to him.

i dont remember blackbeard scarring shanks? when did we learn that

Ray Down

Banned
i dont remember blackbeard scarring shanks? when did we learn that

One Piece chapter 434.

"Whiteberad... I've gone through many battles and suffered various wounds, but what aches now is this one" points to the three mark scar on his eye area.

"This isn't a wound from any adventure, nor did I get it from Mihawk. I got it from your man Blackbeard Teach was the one who inflicted it on me and it wasn't like i was careless or anything"

LotusHD

Banned
Do you guys think the Warlord vacancies will ever be filled?

I want to say no? Law and Doffy recently just got stripped from of the position, and we now know that Fujitora plans on having the whole thing disbanded (which btw, would really fuck with Amazon Lily huh...), so I don't see who they would replace the missing positions with in a timely fashion. No real point to it either, as we are now all about the Yonko, their commanders, and the Admirals.

I mean yea, there's Weevil, and it's not as if the current Warlords won't do anything moving forward, but I don't see the need for any new ones.

Top Bottom