• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

I already got two on this site, one with B-leg (which I will win) and another involving KH3.

And thats on ava I got a money bet regarding OP too.

I think I'm good on bets atm, Romance Dawn can take the lead with this if he wants to.
lol what's the kh3 bet

And sounds like me and my brother

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'll be waiting:

Plot twist:

The man with the straw hat does destroy Fishman Island... but it isn't Luffy.

Edit: Oh shit I meant Tashigi, my bad

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
latest

latest

These three all kinda remind me of each other a bit

They play similar roles as well as looking physically similar. It's a new type of female design Oda started using in the timeskip it seems, the subordinate with a deadly glare

Veelk

Banned
Are their designs gonna be cooler than Amande and Katakuri though, that's the real question...

Designs are probably the only thing about this arc that haven't disappointed. I still think a lot of Big Mom's crew looks great, with those two still being the best.

There, I said something nice about OP. What do I get?

These three all kinda remind me of each other a bit

Oda, how do you make a woman look evil?

"Put her eyelashes on the wrong eye lid lol"

Ray Down

Banned
Reverie won't be an arc, that word was we would continue the Rev and begin the Wano arc sometime this year.

Still ain't happening this soon.

NSESN

I am sorry Romancedawn but the theory that Pudding was going to marry Loki seemed stupid before the weeding and it is even more now. The rest seems fine tho.

I think people are overthing Pudding too much expecting a Goda moment that they are going a little insane. Nothing beats the theory tha Pudding was the real Big Mom tho.

caliph95

I am sorry Romancedawn but the theory that Pudding was going to marry Loki seemed stupid before the weeding and it is even more now. The rest seems fine tho.

I think people are overthing Pudding too much expecting a Goda moment that they are going a little insane. Nothing beats the theory tha Pudding was the real Big Mom tho.
latest

Ray Down

Banned
Even as a Pudding fan I hated that scenario, didn't really make much sense and in my mind degraded Big Mom is she was just some sort of puppet.

RomanceDawn

I know Chiffon gave us the explanation that Lola was just too aloof to even realize Big Mom wanted her killed but I don't buy that all. I think Lola was one of Mama's favorites and was given the Vivre card willingly by Big Mom herself. When Pudding is recounting her memory of Lola, Pudding also thought about how Big Mom just decides everything for her and then remembers how Lola wanted to decide her own marriage. For this theory Pudding did stab Lola in the back but at the same time Pudding respected that Lola went off to decide her marriage for herself.

For Lola to give the card to Nami in case they ever needed help in the New World only for it to be a Go Directly To Jail card just doesn't sit right with me.

There has been memory tampering on a massive scale and just before the wedding Pudding gave clear hints that she has done something like that before.

Of course part of me brings this up because I can't imagine Oda would have revealed Pudding to have these amazing abilities in one scene to never use them again in the arc. If they are used on Streusen, then their purpose gets served and I'll mostly be ok with that being it. Her memory altering abilities weren't revealed just to pull a Pokemon The First Movie and have Big Mom forget all events of the day. That would be the worst cop out ever.

Ray Down

Banned
I know Chiffon gave us the explanation that Lola was just too aloof to even realize Big Mom wanted her killed but I don't buy that all. I think Lola was one of Mama's favorites and was given the Vivre card willingly by Big Mom herself.

For Lola to give the card to Nami in case they ever needed help in the New World only for it to be a Go Directly To Jail card just doesn't sit right with me.

There has been memory tampering on a massive scale and just before the wedding Pudding gave clear hints that she has done something like that before.

Of course part of me brings this up because I can't imagine Oda would have revealed Pudding to have these amazing abilities in one scene to never use them again in the arc. If they are used on Streusen, then their purpose gets served and I'll mostly be ok with that being it. Her memory altering abilities weren't revealed just to pull a Pokemon The First Movie and have Big Mom forget all events of the day. That would be the worst cop out ever.

I gonna say I guess its possible but we need more info on it since there a distinct lack of knowledge on what happened back then even with the brief explanation Chiffon gave.

It wouldn't be the first time that Oda had a situation like that considering Vander Deckhan.

Delete this

image.php

image.php

image.php

Wait when did you change

I changed when the extended spoilers came out, wanted to have a new one, but the piece of art I wanted I think won't make a good avatar.

If someone wants to find me something, I wouldn't mind.

Ogodei

Looks like I was wrong.

---

Cmon Romancedawn, if Oda can't properly use Robin's powers I wouldn't be surprised he would do the same with Pudding.

The problem with Robin's powers is that they work too well when they work, so he has to make them simply not work in most scenarios of importance.

Red Fire

I wonder what happened to pudding, we didn't see anything from her lately did we?

Also enough whole cake bring on the reverie and Vivi already

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We've only seen Pudding use her power once, in the grand scheme of One Piece she's really new (not counting her Fishman Island cameo). Robin has been around since Whiskey Peak, which ended in 1999. Her powers were introduced in Alabasta, around 2001.

So really, to put a new character in that slot makes it sound like you're fishing for things to complain about.

SolVanderlyn

Better her than Sanji!

God Nami breasts are really huge there.
Just wait for the anime rendition for it to be comically inappropriate

Top Bottom