• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Blind Forest |OT| A Soft Heart for the Hard Core

Ape

Banned
I don't have room on my hard drive. fuckk. Looks like I'll need to finish one of these games that suck first. :/

jdevil99

I was debating on waiting a few weeks before getting this since I just started Revelations 2: episode 3 earlier and am playing Hot-line Miami 2 and have Evil Within DLC The Assignment downloaded and ready to play later, but those reviews and general excitement for it has me grabbing this as soon as it drops. It's gonna be a long night for me. May need to make another red bull run by midnight if I'm gonna make playing all these great games in one night possible.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Fuck it. I'm in.

U5B0FLt.jpg

Wasn't expecting it to unlock so early. Downloading now.

I think my girlfriend might be more interested to play this than me. I'm pretty hyped but she is over the moon.

Brashnir

Just saw the Giant Bomb quick look - this game looks rad. It hadn't really been on my radar up til now, but I think I'm gonna have to pick it up.

You could always thank us by asking whoever your MS rep is about printing/selling a physical CD or art-book ;)

Gonna be bugging them about selling some Ori related goodness. Maybe a GOTY edition physical CE disc. Because like, you know it's getting GOTY.

It's downloading. I'm tired... 5.5hrs sleep, work in 4.5 hours, but right now all I care about is that bar going from 15% to 100%!

Wasn't expecting it to unlock so early. Downloading now.

I think my girlfriend might be more interested to play this than me. I'm pretty hyped but she is over the moon.

my wife told me I had to buy it when she saw the trailer at e3. I am slightly worried about the difficulty for her tho lol.

RK9039

I need this game right now after playing the Evil Within dlc. Should be a nice change of pace from all that scary shit.

Mr. Hyde

Bought and downloading on steam right now. However, I am going out to food trucks for a bit so I won't play until later tonight. I guess good food will prepare me for my journey into the forest.

Yaari

Music is amazing from what I heard on that Youtube video, wow. I spend too much this month, now I have to make an horrible decision between Miami Hotline 2, and this. Argh.

Cancelled my amazon preorder since it doesn't unlock until midnight and bought $20 online code instead. Luckily amazon doesn't charge until they send the code.

Music is amazing from what I heard on that Youtube video, wow. I spend too much this month, now I have to make an horrible decision between Miami Hotline 2, and this. Argh.

Well Ori has reviewed better. I guess it depends on if you're dying to play more Hotline Miami since you know what it's like.

Top Bottom