• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

orioto

Good Art™
So this is for this week, before Mario Galaxy next week!

CrW_N8dWEAEWMGY.jpg:large

Walls HERE and Posters (50) HERE

Koren

There's something with Orioto that makes you want a print even if you're not that interested in the game (or don't even *know* the game). I can see myself adding this to the tobuy list, and I haven't play SF since... SF2 Turbo on SNES?

kubus

Was going through this thread today and found a post by me from february 2013 commenting that I would've bought one of your prints if we had more walls...

Well we still don't have enough walls but I just couldn't resist your recent art and I just placed an order for these three:

2UxMdjj.png

Hopefully we can find some decently fitting frames around here....... once we've moved to a bigger house :p. Anyway I can't wait to frame them in around a year from now.

Amazing work as always Orioto. I'm always stunned by your art. Just one question: will you ever do something from Halo? It's my boyfriend's favorite game series which we would love to have on our (future) wall!

orioto

Good Art™
There's something with Orioto that makes you want a print even if you're not that interested in the game (or don't even *know* the game). I can see myself adding this to the tobuy list, and I haven't play SF since... SF2 Turbo on SNES?

Well that's the one you played :p
But thx that's lovely to hear really :)

Was going through this thread today and found a post by me from february 2013 commenting that I would've bought one of your prints if we had more walls...

Well we still don't have enough walls but I just couldn't resist your recent art and I just placed an order for these three:

2UxMdjj.png

Hopefully we can find some decently fitting frames around here....... once we've moved to a bigger house :p. Anyway I can't wait to frame them in around a year from now.

Amazing work as always Orioto. I'm always stunned by your art. Just one question: will you ever do something from Halo? It's my boyfriend's favorite game series which we would love to have on our (future) wall!

hey thx! So you tweeted about it to right :) ?
I will do Halo yeah cause i never do any Microsoft game and that's the only one i played on xbox^^ And i loved the mood in it.

kubus

hey thx! So you tweeted about it to right :) ?
I will do Halo yeah cause i never do any Microsoft game and that's the only one i played on xbox^^ And i loved the mood in it.
Yeah I tweeted about it too ^^

And yay, looking forward to your Halo piece :).

Orioto, I got a $10 gift certificate from Redbubble since they lost some stickers I bought in transit. I wanted to buy another one of your posters with it. But before I do, would you lose out on $10 or does redbubble?

My Mario 30th should be arriving this week. One more metal print to add to the wall.

If you don't mind me asking, how does one go about requesting reprints? No expectations or anything, but there are a few of them that sold out that I've been eyeing/praying for a comeback.

Keep up the good work. Everyone that's swung into my office comments on how good the ones I already have look. Thanks!

orioto

Good Art™
Well that's good then!

I ended up ordering the Last of Us one so I am happy for Red bubble messing up more order lol

I hope they don't mess up tooo often lol! But they are pretty cool about it so it's ok.

My Mario 30th should be arriving this week. One more metal print to add to the wall.

If you don't mind me asking, how does one go about requesting reprints? No expectations or anything, but there are a few of them that sold out that I've been eyeing/praying for a comeback.

Keep up the good work. Everyone that's swung into my office comments on how good the ones I already have look. Thanks!

Thx! For the reprints i do a poll every 500 followers on my facebook page. 150 to go :p Maybe i'll find something else someday i don't know.

Salty Hippo

Man I just wanted to say your work is amazing. Congratulations.

Someday I'll have my own game room and will fill every wall and the ceiling with this stuff.

orioto

Good Art™
Thx guys!

So i finished this one. It was super difficult due to the pretty complex and anarchic composition!

Cr_iOerWEAAHDzU.jpg:large

Posters (50) and Walls

Going to give Sony fans some love next week cause with Kinda Funny i've had a massive arrival of them lol. What should i do ? Maybe Silent Hill but honestly when i do horror/action stuff it doesn't sell. What are the biggest Playstation favs i've never done before ?

Going to give Sony fans some love next week cause with Kinda Funny i've had a massive arrival of them lol. What should i do ? Maybe Silent Hill but honestly when i do horror/action stuff it doesn't sell. What are the biggest Playstation favs i've never done before ?
I don't think you have done:
God of War
Persona 4 Golden
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank

You could also experiment with Horizon Zero Dawn since its getting a lot of attention lately and everyone is excited for it.

orioto

Good Art™
God of War hmm maybe but maybe it's the kind of game that is too action oriented and won't please my crowd in general. I'm not sure

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sony? Hmm

Jak and Daxter has a wonderfully fantastic world, and you can choose your flavor depending on the game: Whimsical, grimdark, or adventurous

God of War hmm maybe but maybe it's the kind of game that is too action oriented and won't please my crowd in general. I'm not sure

Not a favourite of mine but it's got some really strong visual scenes to draw from
From 2 alone I can recall the colossus of rhodes assault and steeds of time sections.

Bass260

Thx guys!

So i finished this one. It was super difficult due to the pretty complex and anarchic composition!

Posters (50) and Walls

I would love to see Silent Hill 2! Something like James looking into thhe mirror or something from the end game with
double pyramid heads.

Big Nikus

Thx guys!

Posters (50) and Walls

Holy shit it's beautiful.

So this is for this week, before Mario Galaxy next week!

CrW_N8dWEAEWMGY.jpg:large

Walls HERE and Posters (50) HERE

I'm back a this one again because I really think it's your best work or at least my favorite.

I like how the composition is different from your usual perspective, I love how much deph there is I love the details (the sun reflection on the glass windows on the top left) it's just oozing with atmosphere and deph it's very good...

And I'm not even a SF player, I don't even have nostalgia or anything ringing or pushing feelings. It's just amazingly good art !

I see that you sold 45, only 5 left... Damn, I feel I shouldn't pass on this but I'm tight on budget and on walls :( dilema dilema...

orioto

Good Art™
I'm back a this one again because I really think it's your best work or at least my favorite.

I like how the composition is different from your usual perspective, I love how much deph there is I love the details (the sun reflection on the glass windows on the top left) it's just oozing with atmosphere and deph it's very good...

And I'm not even a SF player, I don't even have nostalgia or anything ringing or pushing feelings. It's just amazingly good art !

I see that you sold 45, only 5 left... Damn, I feel I shouldn't pass on this but I'm tight on budget and on walls :( dilema dilema...

Haha, thx :) But you miss read that! I sold 5 of them for now :p It's still a tough business! This one seems to impress people but they don't buy it.

Magnus

Wow, that Street Fighter one...amazing.

Yeah, would love to see something from Overwatch (or any Blizzard game - Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, etc.)

orioto

Good Art™
You do a Halo print, I'll be purchasing my 2nd print of yours. :p

Overwatch would be awesome too!

I'll do Halo for sure!

Wow, that Street Fighter one...amazing.

Yeah, would love to see something from Overwatch (or any Blizzard game - Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, etc.)

I did Diablo and nobody cares so no diablo anymore lol.
Overwatch is just too recent and really not the type of thing i do..

orioto

Good Art™
Wow that looks amazing!

Thx!

Just bought 5 posters:

"Last Steps Before Hell"
"Celtic Dusk"
"Chinese Street"
"Golden Statue"
"Electric Sky"

Awesome work. Been meaning to support you and I was looking to get a lot of art for my apartment.

P.S. Print more of this: https://40.media.tumblr.com/88b4a83604fc15fddf1a3453b74ed98d/tumblr_nb0ttiOzJG1qdq8qno2_540.jpg

:)

Wow great thx for the support :)
The majora will never been voted enough i fear. But hey my next Zelda poster is a majora one i think! I'll just have to find what part of the game. I could simply do this in an other style actually we'll see.

For now this we i'm trying to finish my ghostbuster one. I do a Final fantasy one next week cause the last one was 3 month ago, oh my... That's the biggest period i've last without doing a FF poster :) Not sure which one yet.

Then i'll do halo the week after cause why not.

Then majora! (I love that clock music so much i love to listen to it all day while working)

Top Bottom