• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlast confirmed as the free game for PS4 PS+ members in February

NeoRausch

hey did I miss something?
the UI doesn't show my login EVERY TIME I reconnect my DS4. or was that there before?

the update also mentioned something about better DVD playback.... yay?

I do not know what this means.
Whenever grace chen(head of psn or something) decides to update the store as there hasn't been consistent times for the store to get updated.

And driveclub is most certainly not March as that's the month infamous releases and that would be stupid to release two big first party games with that close of a timeframe.

will this game be free today or later in the month.

I didn't even know this was going to the IGC and was planning on buying it today. I don't want to wait :(

Cudder

It's up on PSN if you search for it. It's listed as 20$ though, even if you have Plus. Just have to wait for it to come up as free, I guess. 4.3 GB

turnbuckle

Was just about to ask if this was worth the $19.99 and that I'd probably wait on a sale. Well, for the price of free it's definitely worth it.

I searched the store under "New Games" and it was listed alongside a game called Basement Crawl - which looks like a Bomberman clone. It says it was released on Jan 28th but it won't let you download it. Any idea?

Waiting on free for Outlast :p

Top Bottom