• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch | Anniversary Event

Pics_nao

Yep. Spending money on getting these. Think I spend a total of $120 to get everything for Uprising >_____________________________>

Z3M0G

Maybe I shouldn't have sold this game... maybe...

Yep. Spending money on getting these. Think I spend a total of $120 to get everything for Uprising >_____________________________>

Nevermind. It can go fuck itself. I'll boot up DoA instead where I can spend only $5 on exactly what I want.

I've gradually shifted over to playing the PS4 version as much as the PC version, and man is it frustrating that items don't sync across platforms (with the exception of Blizzcon and HOTS ones). I'd be way more likely to buy some loot boxes if I could get some of these skins on both platforms.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I wish we had some maps for 6v6 Arena.

Overall, happy with the update. I like Arena quite a bit, I wish there was a competitive ladder for it.

In for D.va. Wouldn't complain with Mei or Pharah though.

Not a bad set of skins. Disappointed the maps are only for arcade mode. I guess Oasis was only a couple months ago...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Genji, Hanzo, Symmetra and Pharah look crazy hot.

CRIMSON-XIII

Neo Member
sorta wish i saved my 3k gold that i spent on genji during the last uprising event.

i pulled mcree legendary tho so i hope to pull hanzo and genji this time.

hydruxo

D.Va skin is incredible. Genji too.

I can't justify paying for lootboxes though... I bought $10 worth last event and RNG screwed me over, didn't get a single skin the whole event. Guess I'm gonna be playing a lot of Overwatch the next few weeks.

Symbiotx

Maybe I shouldn't have sold this game... maybe...

Nevermind. It can go fuck itself. I'll boot up DoA instead where I can spend only $5 on exactly what I want.

Yeah, but then you'd have to play DoA...

Or you can just play and use in-game currency to get what you want. You don't HAVE to have everything.

Gurrry

So it looks like this is yet another timed event. I figured they would have these be permanent skins that we can unlock after the event is over given the fact that its the 1 year anniversary.

I get why they do it, but its getting kind of annoying having to put aside every other game so that I can play Overwatch to get what I want.

Can we please, for the love of god, just have some new skins that come in regular loot boxes?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Well, I don't really like any of the skins for the characters I play, so my wallet is safe. Zarya is my favorite character, and I don't like any of her skins. I wish I liked playing as Genji, because that skin looks like a power ranger outfit or something. lol

jediyoshi

obcHrD1.png

welp

Top Bottom