• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Event is live on PC/PS4/XB1 (4P co-op Brawl, new cosmetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
I like the uzi she got.

Can she cmd grab tho 🤔

Also get fucked blizzard for your dumb arg to end with a leak, especially when she's a master hacker lmaoo

Fancolors

I like the uzi she got.

Can she cmd grab tho 🤔

Also get fucked blizzard for your dumb arg to end with a leak, especially when she's a master hacker lmaoo

nah man, you don't get it. we all getting played here, this is part of the arg.

/jk

Neoxon

I like the uzi she got.

Can she cmd grab tho 🤔

I wouldn't be surprised if one of her unique skills is an overhead cartwheel.

LowParry

The question now is, what are her abilities. Looks like she's running with a sort of SMG gun. Can't wait for PTR.

not falling for the loot boxes again. Spent over $100 last time and didnt get what I wanted. Ive had to completely go cold turkey on the game because of it. Pissed me off so much

Maximo

not falling for the loot boxes again. Spent over $100 last time and didnt get what I wanted. Ive had to completely go cold turkey on the game because of it. Pissed me off so much

Why are you pissed, you decided to drop that amount on essentially a RNG machine.

Shoyz

I really hope they let us earn the items this time around. Either by eliminating dupes from the drop list, or more likely giving event currency for buying specific event items.

I played hardcore for weeks on Lucioball and never got an uncommon pose, only item I wanted, while the people I played with did. Really bummed me out. This'll be the first time I play since.

kiguel182

She looks really cool. I'm really curious to see what her abilities are given her hacker persona and how that gun works.

This is hilarious.

Will gladly fork over another 20 spot, same as summer games. The polish on these cosmetics is real great. Also, I'm 8 lvls away from rollin over to 200 and those first 20ish levels fly by so hollllllllla loot boxes.

Really tho, why does bliss make me wait so long in between content drops. Wish there was more of a monthly rhythm to new stuff being out. Love this game tho.

Looks like Laura wearing one of Ana's outfits. Halloween event should already be happening, they aren't getting any of my money this time around. Fuck the lootbox system and Mei.

A completely untrustworthy reddit post claims disabling abilities or healthpacks or something

I could see a silence or an ult drain of some kind. Just for fun, here are some abilities I could see her having.

Right click: Scan - Shows the cooldowns and ultimate charge of the selected target
E: EMP blast - Disables turrets, omnics and shields in a large radius (I could also see this being Atrophy: Reduces the damage of a Hero by 30%)
Shift: Silence - Prevents a Hero from using abilities for 4s
Q: Invisibility - Makes a Hero of your choice invisible for 10s

Also, I've gotta say, Sombra has a babyface.

MUnited83

For you.
In one hand I'd love if she coudl hack Tobjorn turret and Symmetra's sentries.
In the other hand that would mean she would be completely and utterly useless in the current meta.

This probably sounds a bit "out there". But I'd love a hero who could literally transform a small grid sized section of map into a one-time defence or artillery zone for a brief moment of time with an Ult. The number of these pre-existing zones would depend on the map. And you'd be literally erecting structures out of a highlighted area for said hero.

Would be pretty interesting for payload since you'd have to weigh your options on which area you want to defend with this ult.

Of course this idea falls apart when you throw stacking into the equation :

Thoraxes

I'm not sure about Sombra, but i'm like 100% positive those loot crates are the real deal. Looking at how they handle in-game events for WoW, I think you can count on the loot boxes being real.

Prowl

I want her Ult to stop enemy controllers working for 6 seconds...

Or reverses all controls for 6 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom