• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Event is live on PC/PS4/XB1 (4P co-op Brawl, new cosmetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hmmm

Jkk6AN9.jpg

I want her Ult to stop enemy controllers working for 6 seconds...

Or reverses all controls for 6 seconds

Or just be crazy and it does random crazy stuff on your screen as well as messes up controls. (Flip/mirror screen, flip/mirror controls. Static and warning alerts all over the screen.)

KyleCross

Or just be crazy and it does random crazy stuff on your screen as well as messes up controls. (Flip/mirror screen, flip/mirror controls. Static and warning alerts all over the screen.)

Definitely not. The only Ults that should be unavoidable (ie: Widowmaker's) are those that do not bring direct harm to the enemies. To just suddenly make the enemy team not being able to play the game for several seconds? Yeah, no.

Definitely not. The only Ults that should be unavoidable (ie: Widowmaker's) are those that do not bring direct harm to the enemies. To just suddenly make the enemy team not being able to play the game for several seconds? Yeah, no.

It could work if it's a projectile with a certain area of effect, like Mei's ult.

There's just something that feels off about her design. I don't really like it.

And I actually like Laura's design (aside from it not really fitting her character). Her hair fitted with her outfit. But with this, I'm not so sure tbh.

Who knows, maybe It'll grow on me, or maybe she'll have an alt I'll love.

Mik317

some type of jammer would be a cool ult (even if it wouldn't make sense with some characters like Junkrat and Roadhog...but fuck it HACK DA WORLD). It could be an area of effect bomb. Used to force people off points or allow for combos as enemies wouldn't be able to defend themselves.

but that is crazy OP sooo maybe not.

Sou Da

Hey look it's Mei's entire awful design philosophy.

God this is why I love mei so much. People get sooooook angry. All it takes is a couple people to focus her down for a few seconds (which never happens in QP). Otherwise she is like that gnat that just won't go away and makes people so frustrated.

Literally my s come favorite behind JR.

pizzacat

Banned
I mean to be fair you're usually dead within 1 second.

so why does it hit pharah in the air but in the same space pharah can't contest a point

this comment really has nothing to do with this but this whole fuck pharah thing since the pharmercy strat came up is fucked blizzard

Euphor!a

Banned

In TFC the Spy class an ability that made enemies hallucinate. Making them see characters and abilities that weren't actually there, it was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind something like that.

Gorillaz

In terms of her Ult one of the things I was thinking of too was something literally disruptive like people said that just messes up your abilities maybe force them all to be on cooldown if your within her range or some shit. Like a Lucio.

In terms of her Ult one of the things I was thinking of too was something literally disruptive like people said that just messes up your abilities maybe force them all to be on cooldown if your within her range or some shit. Like a Lucio.

would be extra annoying if it made other people's ult timers go down too.

I too was hoping she was an omnic. She still looks cool but the design feels off and doesn't strike me as the steath character they were hinting at.

KyleCross

That isn't the same thing at all. You can avoid Mei's ult, it has a fixed radius. What was being suggested is something like Widowmaker's where you just hit the ult and it affects the entire team.

I have a suggestion: Have her ult fuck with the controls and view of all enemies that she current sees for a fixed amount of time. She dies or an enemy breaks line of sight with her they're free.

Mush

I hate myself for caving last night and spending most of the gold I had saved up for the next event on the Legendary D.Va emote but who am I kidding they're just going to make them lootbox only again.

KyleCross

I hate myself for caving last night and spending most of the gold I had saved up for the next event on the Epic D.Va emote but who am I kidding they're just going to make them lootbox only again.

They most likely will be Lootbox only, but you made a wise investment of your gold on D.Va's sitting emote.

maomaoIYP

I'm calling it now, she has some sort of melee which blocks your skills from activation, some skill which creates holograms, and she's support. Her ultimate is some sort of invis.

Odrion

Banned
Jeff said not wholesale, like how some people want her turrets to heal allies as well as damage enemies etc. He said they'd rather move her to Defense than do that sort of change but did admit they're looking into the numbers side of things but her adjustments won't be that soon and more likely some time next year. I think.

Edit: If Sombra is still friends with Reaper then it'd be cool for her to be a sort of tech-based tank buster.

they should make her E a passive at the very least, it's dumb to dedicate a button to a one-time-per-life buff.

ramyeon

Can't understand the "looks like a Battleborn character" posts at all. This fits in perfectly with the aesthetics and current designs in Overwatch.

Nuh-uh. That was a pic of Overwatch during their early days, around the time of the Omnic Invasion. Sombra was a child during the invasion.
Well you know what they say about people like her.........they get frozen or some shit and still look young!

Hacked pure Olay into her veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom