• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Got the Overwatch comic anthology in today. Pretty much what you expect, a hardcover book with the first 12 Overwatch comics (up to the Uprising one).

Some neat concept art in there too.

DLzmXDrVAAEIhjv.jpg

IZLSjOW.jpg

Based jeff blessing me with good luck. spent $40 on the 50 loot boxes. got all the halloween skins (including the ones i missed from last year) except Zarya. time to grind for hers.

I have almost all the items in the game, so even after the "no-dupe" patch I still get shitloads of dupes and I play pretty much every day, so I'll have plenty of coinage by December.

well if that's the case. do it!

im just going to keep playing until the last day then buy Zarya if i don't get it. but tempted to get it now. so i can dance spam in game.

speaking of dance.

i accidentally changed the default keybind for all character and when i was going to use zarya's p.barrier i started dancing lmao.

I can't decide between syms summoner icon and reapers dracula icon. Is anyone else scooping up all the arcade boxes easily in the junkenstein revenge mode? Did they change anything up in that mode cause it's way more addictive then last year.

The amount of times I charge punch into a random junk trap moments before blitzing my non junk target in deathmatch is too dang high!

Bit disappointed that the event did little to bolster Orisa and Doom's selection, also a severe lack of new purple tier costumes.
But I'm all for most of the new legendary skins, Ana is the main target.

Sym legendary is something else, easily the best skin.

Even though I don't really pick her that often I'm definitely getting it in case I'm not lucky.

After my first amazing lootbox the 7 I got after were crap.

our mercy let me die while i was on the verge of taking out dva and winston. then she GA while soldier used visor. i gave her a bubble but she died anyways. bitch.

TrueBlue

Nighttime Eichenwalde isn't cool as I hoped.

It's okay. I like that they added more buildings in the background so that it bears more of a resemblance to the Junkenstein map. The inside of the castle is pretty great too.

The rest of it is just kinda there. Haven't played on it more than once, but first impression is that Hollywood is the superior Halloween map.

I like the Eichenwalde music remix though, FWIW.

I'm so sick of Tracer on PS4. The little prick is nigh impossible to track sometimes depending on who's using her. It feels like her only viable counter is Junkrat.

Why is the spawn on Junkertown such a bottleneck for people? I've been in so many games now (attack/defense) where teams get completely strung up inside the base.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm really enjoying this event. It's really well done and the narrator does an excellent job lol. So much fun. I just wish I could get Mercy's skin though.

Schlep

I rarely ever pull out Soldier in comp because everyone is playing DPS anyway. 99% of the time I tank, Sym, or Zen. Today we needed another DPS. Whole team was calling me a trash Soldier. Love that Overwatch mid-diamond community love. Today's stats and a game on Friday...

My quick play stats for reference...

Anyone else given up on competitive as a game mode? After taking a break and coming back for the new event I feel like OW in it's current state has way too many problems for me to want to commit the level of intensity and concentration required for competitive play. I end up enjoying the game way more when I treat it as a goofy qp shooter with a podcast or movie on in the background. Fuck composition, communication and the rest of that jazz, just let me play as Soldier and rank up gold medals please :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
hitting mercy in valkyrie form as zen should be an achievement

seriously cant understand how flying heroes went from about hte halfway point in the air to past the fucking skybox

WHAT THE HELL is the deal with Junkenstein Endless? Just lost a game at the ninth wave when the game threw a Junkrat, a Symmetra, two Roadhogs, and like four Reapers at us simultaneously, in addition to the drones. How were we supposed to deal with that?!?

WHAT THE HELL is the deal with Junkenstein Endless? Just lost a game at the ninth wave when the game threw a Junkrat, a Symmetra, two Roadhogs, and like four Reapers at us simultaneously, in addition to the drones. How were we supposed to deal with that?!?

It's all about target priority and saving the ults to combo them, when you see a mercy and a junkrat and two others spawn ignore them, even if they are reapers or roadhogs right on you. That mercy needs to die, then junkrat needs to die in that order

Symmettra can definitely be tough, especially if you don't have someone to kill that shield gen, hanzo is good for that with his ult

Top Bottom