• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

NeoRaider

So Genji challenge already started? And it can be done rn. by playing 5 games, right?
But for D.Va skin we need to wait till next week then play 5 more games to get it or..??
I am little confused.

I tried playing it for that Genji skin months ago but i was sooo bored. I am not sure what to do.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
forcing people into quick match is just going to make people throw the games that only want the skin

does blizzard realize this?

exYle

Why don't you bring a laptop buttchin and sneak in some late night sessions to get it?

I'm already here lol

To my understanding though, the rewards don't go away week after week. I lucked out, I just have to do all of them when I get home.

Well, I'm Chinese too. Turns out Komaru is Chinese as well, I think.

Haha now I had no possible way of guessing your nationality

If it helps, I was born and raised in Canada. Might explain the accent and attitude.

komaruR

I'm already here lol

To my understanding though, the rewards don't go away week after week. I lucked out, I just have to do all of them when I get home.

Haha now I had no possible way of guessing your nationality

If it helps, I was born and raised in Canada. Might explain the accent and attitude.

CBC not ABC, rip

no relative that have a computer to let you play a couple of games? then i guess you have to wait til next year for the dva stuff to recycle again.

I was banned for 3 months and couldn't even get in to the discord because it was hidden behind quote tags lol, still haven't joined it now that i'm back

anyway I lost the USB dongle to my wireless mouse, ordered a new one on amazon but it won't get here until thursday. after that i'm down to grind 5 matches for the weeb skin

mellow

idek what hots is but I guess I'm playing it for those skins and boxes

just completed my placements today after skipping season 3 and not touching the game since the lunar event, meta seems fun again and varied

finished 5-5 but got placed diamond since I was getting like 3 gold medals even in the losses I guess

Okay class, let's all share our racial backgrounds, who would like to go first?

West Indian, Native American, Irish.

Also congrats Mellow! I must not be salty about nearly dropping out of Plat this season while people who took a break are hitting Diamond off placements...

Karsticles#1474 for HotS grind if anyone wants in on it later. I'll be getting the ganker package and running around with Stitches (AKA Roadhog).

komaruR

I can't wait to treat everyone differently based on ethnicity.

giphy.gif
?

It's what us white dudes do best.
you yell at everyone anyway.

Top Bottom