• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It needs to be a <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:27.083333333333336% 29.166666666666668%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f44f-1f3fc"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:35.41666666666667% 66.66666666666667%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f4af"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:35.41666666666667% 66.66666666666667%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f4af"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:35.41666666666667% 66.66666666666667%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f4af"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:35.41666666666667% 66.66666666666667%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f4af"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:27.083333333333336% 29.166666666666668%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f44f-1f3fc"></span></span> ass joke for there to be change

arms stole the ass jokes

I've never played a game with a worse community than this one.

Never seen so many 'faggots' and 'kill yourselfs' thrown around in a PC game before.

Makes me appreciate how much better the people that play hots and TF2 and other PC games in general are are not being scum.

Nothing aimed at me yet though, so I must be doing something okay at least.

antitrop

Never seen so many 'faggots' and 'kill yourselfs' thrown around in a PC game before.

Makes me appreciate how much better the people that play hots and TF2 and other PC games in general are are not being scum.

My League of Legends block list absolutely dwarves my OW list.

Totally agree. I blame it on the popularity.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oqivhrTsh61vhta96o1_1280.jpg

Gorillaz

Nothing aimed at me yet though, so I must be doing something okay at least.
Counter strike and halo 2 back in the days were probably the worst I've seen it. It's gotten "better" but still bad. Kill your self is almost a cleaned up version of shit talking nowadays.

Counter strike and halo 2 back in the days were probably the worst I've seen it. It's gotten "better" but still bad. Kill your self is almost a cleaned up version of shit talking nowadays.

Can't speak for halo 2 but I've played my share of cs 1.6/source/go and it was fine.

Cappa

Banned
We had an awful comp game and now I assume everyone will win with me gone.
Nope we lost..... Badly. Dropped below diamond played a match solo q to get back above. I thibk I'm done with comp until next season can't play anyway all weekend.

Owzers

Time to work on my Winston qp skills perhaps, if I can even get on before cavs. The jump angle still messes me up sometimes.

_Legacy_

What shitty session today went 0-3, first two games were losses where if I my team had concentration, we could have won. Should have ended there but decided to solo q, asked the group of three if they could invite me to the party chat but they refuse.

Why do people do this? Surely having more people in chat is easier to coordinate? Anyway, we lost 3-1. This game can really rub you the wrong way sometimes when you get paired with idiots.

randome

Had my first leaver in a while on comp last night. Fucked our whole shit up, we would have handily beat the other team too. Sucked worse than i remember lol.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Had my first leaver in a while on comp last night. Fucked our whole shit up, we would have handily beat the other team too. Sucked worse than i remember lol.

Someone left a comp game I was in last night in the first round and we ended up losing 3-2 on Oasis. Still won 2 rounds despite being down a person somehow. 52 elims with Zenyatta lol, sad :(

Filben

What shitty session today went 0-3, first two games were losses where if I my team had concentration, we could have won. Should have ended there but decided to solo q,
I feel you.

Felt from 2600 to 2200 this evening. Lost like 7 matches in a row. Never happened before and I'd better stopped. Don't know what happened. But I can't leave that game alone without at least ONE victory.

Owzers

I practiced Winston jumps and Sombra in training, I am ready to be a Sombra main after I get the dance emote. Might be on after the cavs game to see if people are playing, maybe 11pm est.

PS4: Owzers

Friend me if you want in qp groups when we aren't in comp and don't like hockey. Mics? Team comps without four snipers? Are there four snipers?

Got Tracer dance emote oh yeah :D

Total mayhem is one of the worst things I've played in this game, just fucking awful.

Mystery heroes still the best mode in arcade for me.

Anne

Since S4 ends about 3 hours after we normally start the in-house, should we just wait to start the in-house for when the season is over? That way people can do any last minute grind and then make it to play? Or is that too late for people? I made a poll to find out:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13042858

Apharmd

I practiced Winston jumps and Sombra in training, I am ready to be a Sombra main after I get the dance emote. Might be on after the cavs game to see if people are playing, maybe 11pm est.

PS4: Owzers

Friend me if you want in qp groups when we aren't in comp and don't like hockey. Mics? Team comps without four snipers? Are there four snipers?

FR sent.

PSN ID: zabanyan

Layell

Seriously how many times do I have to lose 1v1 to find someone not 100 levels above me? I've had about 20 straight loses. I just want a loot box.

Decided to put time into this game for the first time in a while (only level 34 and had it since day one heh) Not really into any of the skins or anything but I hope to get some good Zenyatta matches in this weekend.

Also opened my free loot box and got two of the same tracer card lol.
not that I see the point in going too nuts over skins in a fps...

Top Bottom