• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

I'm glad to see that after not checking this thread for a day people are STILL roasting Owzers' aim.

Now that I think about it, some of his best heroes are Mercy, Symmetra, and Winston. **thinking**

I thought you were referring to PS4 GAF in general but it was just that 3v3 match. Yea, it was a bad game especially when you have a Mercy kill two guys on your team.

Also, don't let Owzers play Soldier.

It's all good.

I guess I have become the defacto tilter on PC.

But they love it.

LiK

It's all good.

I guess I have become the defacto tilter on PC.

But they love it.

You should do your placements on console during the double XP event. Get some of those skins on PS4.

I tease Batman about tilting a lot these days. Bad games get to him quick.

I've been playing MH with ND and it's been a lot of fun. Arcade mode is good times.

You should do your placements on console during the double XP event. Get some of those skins on PS4.

I tease Batman about tilting a lot these days. Bad games get to him quick.

I've been playing MH with ND and it's been a lot of fun. Arcade mode is good times.

I'm going on vaycay this weekend so ill probably do placements.

Owzers

I'm glad to see that after not checking this thread for a day people are STILL roasting Owzers' aim.

Now that I think about it, some of his best heroes are Mercy, Symmetra, and Winston. **thinking**

This is why Ana being the first new character was so annoying, you're going to take a potential Owzers healing character and make them a sniper...terrible.

Ned said it best, mercy killed Batman.

Kinda shameful imo. Let down the team.

xD

It doesn't matter who finished who. He was picked off.

Could have been avoided.

I see it's fine to critque Owzers awful aim but Batman's positioning is off the table.

Sure.

I thought you were referring to PS4 GAF in general but it was just that 3v3 match. Yea, it was a bad game especially when you have a Mercy kill two guys on your team.

Also, don't let Owzers play Soldier.

I actually saw him getting a potg once as soldier.

He used tac visor to kill everyone inside a Zarya ult, like a pro. No shots wasted.

Owzers, our tank main <3

Is Dafran trying to get kicked out of professional Overwatch what the hell is wrong with him?

For context here is a Reddit thread on the whole situation. https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiv...m_source=reddit&utm_name=Competitiveoverwatch

I watched him for a little when he started streaming but stopped when he was dropping the hard F homophobic slur on the stream. Pretty fucking uncool.

But even then, he was talking about being burnt out. He would never elaborate on what he meant.

Jellie

OT10 Theresa Mei vs Jeremy Torbjyn. Pls.
ureiTDZ.png

V
tfnS89I.png

Paltheos

... ya know what the OT should be?
"No, your team is not always worse than the opponents'"
Maybe that'll curb some of the complaints.

Nimby

Banned
I watched him for a little when he started streaming but stopped when he was dropping the hard F homophobic slur on the stream. Pretty fucking uncool.

But even then, he was talking about being burnt out. He would never elaborate on what he meant.

Why are pros such little shits most of the time?

feel

We got two hard healer mains in Quickplay who instalocked and didn't want to budge, plus another guy went Lucio, so the remaining two of us said fuck it and completed the 5-man support team for Nepal against a proper team comp. Pretty hilarious match for everyone we even managed to win one round, lots of love going around in the postgame chat everyone had a great time haha.

I don't see her that much, but she's fun and works very differently to other heroes, so it's obvious why she sees play. Using an easier character might lift the same player to a somewhat higher rank, but what's the difference? If matchmaking works properly, you're seeing 50/50 results either way.

that would explain it, thanks.

Well, let's see if we can get another anniversary skin today. I'm Aphsaras#2351, BTW.

_Legacy_

Fuck each and every single Mercy we played with today in comp. Every single of one them was near useless and the lack of rezzes crippled our team.

Got three wins today and also three losses in games that were completely winnable but decided by rez. Constantly getting paired with Mercy's who don't know what they're doing and either wait too long for the big rez or have crappy positioning. Her ult is too important to be in the hands of noobs.

Seems to be all KOTH comes down to these days.

Backlogger

Getting a slightly late start this season. Played 5 games last night and today. Won my 1st game just now. The first 4 lost but three of them were very close. Here's hoping to an okay placement this season.

Ozorov

I have a few questions:

• Do I need to be level 25 to play my placements matches?
  • Isn't there any weekly brawl in Overwatch?

Moonkid

I have a few questions:

• Do I need to be level 25 to play my placements matches?
  • Isn't there any weekly brawl in Overwatch?

Yup, level 25 is the minimum.

Weekly brawls are no more, instead you can find custom games through the browser or pick one of the arcade modes.

Ozorov

Yup, level 25 is the minimum.

Weekly brawls are no more, instead you can find custom games through the browser or pick one of the arcade modes.

Okey thanks! I've been playing Mystery Heroes since I ALWAYS get to be the healer in quick play. No one ever picks the healer, just "attack" heroes and we always lose if I don't pick healer.

Okey thanks! I've been playing Mystery Heroes since I ALWAYS get to be the healer in quick play. No one ever picks the healer, just "attack" heroes and we always lose if I don't pick healer.

I ended pulling a "fudge this" yesterday and going without healers because I was burned out of giving up and being the one tasked with that. By the time another one decided to switch to Mercy, he / she was even worse than me. Specially at keeping the ray on at all times and giving the position away. This is not TF2, damnit.

Moonkid

No worries. I just play Soldier and let the team fend for themselves :p

Top Bottom