• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch trolls will face tougher penalties

hobozero

Even if I get banned for keeping it real I'll still get my daily fix for news.
You guys make gamefaqs users look like saints.

I do mildly regret being able to use these forums.

:p

When "Keeping it Real" Goes Wrong

cVGbf2Y.gif

Wu-Tang!

Permanently A

Playing on EU servers, I have to say I have barely encountered any flaming or trolling or harassing. And I've been playing since open beta. Granted, most matches, including competetive, don't have any voice chat going on anyway, but even the text chat ist fine most of the time. At worst, people might get a bit salty when losing or bring out the "ggez". I wonder if it's that much different on NA servers or if I've just been very lucky so far.

EU has almost no voice chat compared to NA

Budi

Playing on EU servers, I have to say I have barely encountered any flaming or trolling or harassing. And I've been playing since open beta. Granted, most matches, including competetive, don't have any voice chat going on anyway, but even the text chat ist fine most of the time. At worst, people might get a bit salty when losing or bring out the "ggez". I wonder if it's that much different on NA servers or if I've just been very lucky so far.
Interesting, I haven't played the game in a long time but I have friends who are active. One of them atleast weekly tells stories about assholes he encountered and reported while one is an asshole himself in-game. This in EU. And they dont even play ranked really.

Top Bottom