• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

615znMhvu-L.jpg
Well hello bioshock............. ow wait WTF :O.

"Just in case you can't read the word 'Uncharted', we put a pic of Nathan Drake hanging off of a cliff in there for you. Just so you know."

Sylver

Banned
Not again. Not again. (keep saying this to myshelf so I will not buy another Deluxe Edition)

I already have the Japanese edition and the US Deluxe. A normal PAL will be enough (sure).

I have the US deluxe edition too, thinking on selling it, right now.

EDIT: Add Naruto & Jack HD Collection Box Art:
ficU2.jpg

Danielsan

tTzWT.png

Deluxe Edition :D
Okay, this is a problem. I've been meaning to pick up Catherine ever since it was announced, but somehow I never got to importing the US edition. I didn't care for the creepy US special edition, and I kind of don't care for this one. Except for that ridiculously awesome t-shirt. I would totally pre-order the deluxe edition right here and now, if I could choose the t-shirt size. I highly doubt that it comes with an S sized t-shirt. :(

Desmond

I don't know why, but I prefer the Memory Card icon on the EU packaging.

I know we have this but I don't think a bigger one was posted

18571540_500x500_1.jpg

Rlan

Is the Blazblue box the only one that's said that a Memory Card is required to play the game?

What is this? GBA 2002?

Is the Blazblue box the only one that's said that a Memory Card is required to play the game?
No, it's also on the boxarts of Lumines, Rayman, Disgaea 3, Dream Club Zero, Monster Radar, and Tales of Innocence R. I'm sure others will have it too.

hirokazu

[Nintex];34163646 said:
The contents of the CE were leaked earlier and are for all of Europe but I'm not sure if this is still 100% accurate:

That doesn't sound that good for the price they're asking. Why's the packaging so big for so little?

Zhund0r

Neo Member
Is this definitive and confirmed? I can't seem to find any information on the matter.

They uploaded the new versions to their european press vault. So, yes. There are 3D versions as well with the european ULED-code on the back. Probably few recognized it because SE is kind of stupid and only let vip press agents use their press vault, lol.

CAVE343

I hate those darn USK logos! Begone!

I'm fearing the worst for the Last Story boxart, better not have that USK logo on it just like the Skyward Sword and Xenoblade special bundles.

gogogow

I'm fearing the worst for the Last Story boxart, better not have that USK logo on it just like the Skyward Sword and Xenoblade special bundles.

There will be a USK logo, because they only make one bundle for Europe.

vitacola

But they will be there, because Big N won't produce a "Germany only" Limited Edition. I'm sorry that our rating board has those big ass "rating medals" :(

@Bit.Trip Collection box arts: finally <3
EDIT #1: Which one's the one to buy?
EDIT #2: Oh, just read that the Wii version includes a CD of the soundtrack. Here wii go :)

Top Bottom