• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

EU0ns.jpg

Online. Interesting.

kanugo

I wonder why the box is so thick, maybe they're including the 3DS stand that was bundled with the Japanese edition.

Because of this:
kid_icarus_stand_01.jpg

"Nintendo is including a free stand with all copies of the Kid Icarus: Uprising game for the Nintendo 3DS system. The stand holds the Nintendo 3DS at an angle above any flat surface and provides players with a comfortable option for playing. The game's control scheme was designed to fit the game's unique blend of flight, shooting and melee combat, and offers tremendous precision. Our product testing demonstrated that players found the stand to be comfortable and enjoyable."

Looks like I'll be getting Disgaea 3 for Vita, then. Probably won't be able to afford the machine for a bit but I'd hate for it to sell out before I can buy the console.

jimi_dini

Thanks, however I'll try to avoid the USK logo until the last minute!

Did anyone hear about this being an exclusive to Germany?

It seems it will also be available in France + Australia.

http://www.hookedgamers.com/blogs/m...r_bonuses_revealed_for_yakuza_dead_souls.html
SEGA have announced the pre-order bonuses for their upcoming PlayStation 3 title, Yakuza: Dead Souls for the US, Europe, and the UK.

If you happen to be getting the game in the UK at select retailers you will receive the Densetsu DLC pack which will contain 8 new weapons, 14 new firearms, 8 new hostess costumes, and other extra items.

If you pretty order the game in other select countries through Europe, like France's Micromania, you will get the Steelbook Edition which comes complete with the Densetsu DLC pack plus a tattoo sleeve. You can also pick up the Densetsu DLC as a pre-order bonus in Germany.

Pre-ordering the game in Spain will net you the game's Limited Edition, while reserving the game early in Australia will get you the Steelbook Edition.

jimi_dini

Seems like Spain gets the best price!

that's because Spain won't get the Steelbook :p

Oh and I would stay away from that German Steelbook. Most of the time Steelbooks have the USK logo printed on them, because the law requires it to be so. The only possibility would be to include the regular PS3 case and an additional Steelbook without the logo (a la Last Story LE).

that's because Spain won't get the Steelbook :p

Oh and I would stay away from that German Steelbook. Most of the time Steelbooks have the USK logo printed on them, because the law requires it to be so. The only possibility would be to include the regular PS3 case and an additional Steelbook without the logo (a la Last Story LE).

Oh right! Steelbook Edition and Limited Edition are different!

I wonder which one I'll end up getting.

Kerrby

Banned
God, what's up with all these shitty games coming out? Nobody wants 30 farming simulators, let alone one of them!!!

Germany love their simulation games.
:p We were in Poland the last week and I just saw they are as crazy for these type of games as the Germans appearantly. More so they had special editions of those games with small matchbox like models of the vehicles present in the simulation.

But I don't get it either. There's an area as big as the Wii one in the local markets entirely dedicated to those simulations.

Rufus

PC gaming's been around forever now and it's still very widespread. I bet there's an entire generation of middle aged men who put a lot of time into more 'conventional' sims and just want to try out something new.

Takao

Banned
Sorcery's box art screams shovelware. After seeing the game's re-unveiling I think that may be an accurate description.

Top Bottom