• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paramount wants you to get ready for the Transformers Cinematic Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
If only Paramount had in its hands a vast renowned space opera franchise which already proved back in the 1990s that it's highly capable of having a vast cinematic universe.

Senoculum

Ninja Turtles, GI JOE, and a mix of Friday the 13th.

Just throw in everything that Michael Bay has touched. First movie to make 3 billion confirmed.

Randdalf

It’s unknown whether Bay will return to directing duties for any new installments. He is currently in pre-production on his Benghazi thriller “13 Hours.”

This film will reach new heights in distastefulness, I'm sure.

Bring on Unicron and have him change Megatron into Galvatron.

Edit: I love all the salt in GAF threads. The billions of dollars these films have brought in says there are many fans that think it should continue. If you dislike them then simply move on to other films.

J10

Banned
Ninja Turtles, GI JOE, and a mix of Friday the 13th.

Just throw in everything that Michael Bay has touched. First movie to make 3 billion confirmed.

There's too much audience overlap, it wouldn't triple profits. But it's a fun idea.

Hasbro Cinematic Universe

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Star Trek, I imagine. Generations was a big crossover between TOS and TNG.

Not just that, but at one point Star Trek supported two separate television series at the same time, along with occasional movies starring a third, almost completely different cast.

Syriel

If only Paramount had in its hands a vast renowned space opera franchise which already proved back in the 1990s that it's highly capable of having a vast cinematic universe.

Please. Don't give them any ideas.

I can see it now...Optimus runs into the Enterprise in space, asking for help fighting against the Borg, who are overwhelming all Transformers, Autobot and Deception alike, resulting in the formation of Unicron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom