• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is more likely:
Hilton expected to remain in jail medical ward
Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:57PM EDT

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Paris Hilton, sent back to jail for violating probation in a drunken-driving case, will finish her sentence at the medical ward where she ended up after a day of house arrest, the celebrity Web site TMZ.com reported on Sunday.

TMZ, citing unnamed sources, also said the 26-year-old hotel heiress was eating again, still having trouble sleeping and had received visits from her sister, Nicky, and her sometime boyfriend, Greek shipping scion Stavros Niarchos.

A spokesman for Hilton declined comment on the report, as did officials for the sheriff's department.

Hilton began her jail term last Sunday night at the sprawling Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, just outside Los Angeles, and served three full days there before the sheriff's department "reassigned" her to home detention under electronic monitoring.

Sheriff Lee Baca cited unspecified psychological problems affecting Hilton's medical condition as reasons for his decision, which drew immediate fire from prosecutors and the judge who presided over Hilton's case.

At a hearing on Friday, the judge, Michael Sauer, ordered the distraught celebrity heiress back to jail to complete her term, originally set for 45 days. But rather than returning to the Lynwood facility, Baca had her sent to the medical unit of another detention site in downtown Los Angeles.

As of Friday, Baca said Hilton was scheduled to serve another 18 days behind bars under a standard credit applied against her term for time served on good behavior.

On Saturday, the star of the reality TV show "The Simple Life" said she had told her attorneys not to appeal the order sending her back to jail.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," she said in a written statement issued by her attorney, Richard Hutton. "During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

She added that she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received.

"I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world," she said.

Hilton's early release to house arrest sparked national outrage and accusations of preferential treatment because of her celebrity status. She was sentenced to jail last month for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless case by driving on a suspended license.

Reuters/Nielsen
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN0941203620070610

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Repost of Stinkles' pictures:

paris_walrus1.jpg

paris_walrus2.jpg

Much thanks to Stinkles for putting them back up.

DeadTrees

perryfarrell said:
Also, it's not Monday June 11th yet. Apparently that site can see into the future.
Also, "Drink Driving," however silly it may be, is not considered to be criminal activity in the US.

LakeEarth

Someone told me that the Sheriff's election campain got funding from the Hiltons. Is there any truth to that (I don't usually follow this stuff).

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
LakeEarth said:
Someone told me that the Sheriff's election campain got funding from the Hiltons. Is there any truth to that (I don't usually follow this stuff).

I believe the articles said he received a $1,000 contribution to his election campaign.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
"I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world," she said.
What a crock of shit.

Kevtones

It will be depressing to see the 'Real Story' behind Paris' jail time after she gets out. I wouldn't be surprised to see some bullshit news show spilling a load on her personal struggle.

Tarazet

How many network execs do you suppose are having convulsions because they can't get cameras into where they're keeping her? :lol

Thriller

heres another update guys, prepare :lol

Paris Hilton cried for the 3rd night in a row in her cell.
She hasnt been drinking or eating for 3 days and is afraid to go to the toilet because she thinks shell be photographed!! LOL

A insider is saying that the blonde party animal is absolutely terrified of the idea that a guard is filming her with his cellphone and that he will put it on internet.
She is crying all the time and this is just making the dehydration worse.

Damn this shit is cracking me up, like were gonna see parts of her we havent seen before, cya paris, have a nice time!!:lol

Troidal

Thriller said:
heres another update guys, prepare :lol

Paris Hilton cried for the 3rd night in a row in her cell.
She hasnt been drinking or eating for 3 days and is afraid to go to the toilet because she thinks shell be photographed!! LOL

A insider is saying that the blonde party animal is absolutely terrified of the idea that a guard is filming her with his cellphone and that he will put it on internet.
She is crying all the time and this is just making the dehydration worse.

Damn this shit is cracking me up, like were gonna see parts of her we havent seen before, cya paris, have a nice time!!:lol

"Careful what you wish because you just might get it..."

In her case, it was the attention...she asked for it, look what's happening now :lol

Cheerilee

MIMIC said:
How can you "refuse" to do something in jail??
It's really easy to refuse to wear clothing in jail. Be it an orange jumpsuit or anything else. But it's not usually a good idea since it's practically begging for unpleasant things to happen to you. It's only because she's in a country club that nobody knows what to do with her.

"Jeeves, get me another watercress sandwich. I say, isn't that the young Miss Hilton streaking and causing a disturbance over there by the parlor room? Were we supposed to assault her in situations such as this? How does it go? I didn't read the brochure."

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
"I used to act dumb," she told Walters in the exclusive phone conversation. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

Come on!

Saoh

Ryu1999 said:
Credit to Dios-X on SRK

4peh82p.gif

:lol :lol perfect. oh my, Paris Hilton has never made me laugh so much.

Dr_Cogent said:
Do people really want to see her bleeding? This does nothing for me. The owned picture is pure gold though.

it´s supposed to be a Street Fighter 2 after-fight pic... you know, M. Bison. you had a happy childhood?

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Saoh said:
it´s supposed to be a Street Fighter 2 after-fight pic... you know, M. Bison. you had a happy childhood?

Didn't click I guess. I don't want to see Paris physically injured and I think some actually do though.

Raistlin

Dr_Cogent said:
Do people really want to see her bleeding? This does nothing for me. The owned picture is pure gold though.

>_< You don't get it.

Her facial expression looks just like the p0nwd M. Bison pic.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Onix said:
:lol Equivalent to what?!?

GED standards are quite low.
actually minimum GED requirements are on par with graduating from high school with around a C-. Most states also offer an HSED which is fully equivalent to a real high school diploma as far as getting into universities and stuff and it only requires three additional tests (or equivalent credits from high school).

FWIW, I got my HSED. I pretty much threw away my high school career over being a stupid teenager. Take into consideration though that I was in honors math with an A- up through trig (last math before I dropped out) and I passed physics with a B having only shown up for less than a quarter of the semester.

Having a high school diploma doesn't mean a person is particularly educated, and not having one doesn't really say anything to an individual's level of intelligence. Just their inability or unwillingness to go through the formal high school structure.

just saying. carry on.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Ryu1999 said:
Just for you Dr_Cogent

4peh82p.gif

4z4h947.jpg

DO YOU SEE???

Well, ok. If you say so. Put a hat on anyone crying and some blood and you could say they look like M. Bison :)

Hahah! I don't care that much guys. As long as Paris stays in jail I'm as happy as a clam.

I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

I didnt know 3 days in a jail cell would make you in to a more spiritual woman.

...Im beginning to think she was she-raped =|
Beth2.jpg

"your soul may belong to jesus, but your ass belongs to me"

OH!! OHHHH even better..."I hope if there is overcrowding in the jail, I would be let out before someone with a much more serious crime."
Oh stfu.

Mason

Well I'm sure it's total bullshit but if she could somehow turn herself around and use her fame and wealth to do some good, it would be pretty amazing.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Mason said:
Well I'm sure it's total bullshit but if she could somehow turn herself around and use her fame and wealth to do some good, it would be pretty amazing.

well, her PR people might make sure she does some 'good' for a while after she gets out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom