• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thai

Bane was better.
Hunter D said:
Parisbison.gif

just gonna quote it once more...too awesome not to!

The Abominable Snowman said:
This may or may not be Paris related... but I was just able to cram a 1 pint water bottle in my mouth down past the label. I did it out of boredom while reading something on Paris.. and decided to post it here.

I am truly Ms. Hilton's apprentice.

edit: This bottle:
bottle_sm.jpg

I have the tools to help you continue your training. PM me.

big_z

i thought the judge said she had to serve all 45 days and that there would be no early release? house arrest part 2 coming soon?

mj1108

*gets on soapbox*

This is ****ing ridiculous. I got done watching Red Eye on Fox News Channel and after it was over they broke in with the news of Paris getting out of jail. Whoop-de-****ing-doo. She's a talentless, stupid, talentless attention-whore who has never done a damn thing with her life except live off her parents money. Probably has never worked a day in her life or even knows the value of a dollar. And here there are people caring that she's getting out of jail by standing outside of a jail at midnight to watch her get out. Who the **** cares?? I don't.

It's sad that THIS is news.

*gets down off soapbox*

mj1108 said:
*gets on soapbox*

This is ****ing ridiculous. I got done watching Red Eye on Fox News Channel and after it was over they broke in with the news of Paris getting out of jail. Whoop-de-****ing-doo. She's a talentless, stupid, talentless attention-whore who has never done a damn thing with her life except live off her parents money. Probably has never worked a day in her life or even knows the value of a dollar. And here there are people caring that she's getting out of jail by standing outside of a jail at midnight to watch her get out. Who the **** cares?? I don't.

It's sad that THIS is news.

*gets down off soapbox*
to be fair, she did design some hand bags that made a lot of money.
well, she probably signed her name onto a piece of paper to have them made, that's work right?

Should...should she have learned something in prison? She had quite some time to think... Being modest? Happy with life and freedom? Or is she gonna get directly back into spoiled rich bitch attention whore mode?

Gibbo

If she goes on talk shows and talks about how life in jail was difficult but how she managed to overcome the odds, I'm going to puke.

Busty

Banned
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Usually avoid this sort of subject like the plague, but the last few pages of this thread have been ....:lol .....oh man, I can barely breath.

Hilarious. Honestly.

Crayon Shinchan said:
Is it me or does she actually look kinda good in those pics?

Yeah, I'm told she looks good when she hasn't got all that make up and shit on her face. Also being sober helps.

Gowans

Souldriver said:
Should...should she have learned something in prison? She had quite some time to think... Being modest? Happy with life and freedom? Or is she gonna get directly back into spoiled rich bitch attention whore mode?

I watched the film "Overboard" the other day, can this jail time be the equivalent of Kurt Russel for Paris? :D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I know I have said this before, but it needs to be repeated. To those who present the question "Who Cares?" The answer is, has been, and always shall be "too many people" which is at the root of the problem.

LakeEarth

Gibbo said:
If she goes on talk shows and talks about how life in jail was difficult but how she managed to overcome the odds, I'm going to puke.
What will come out if she gets paid a million dollars for the interview?

LakeEarth

Illuminati said:
Isn't Larry King doing that already or am I mistaken?
Yeah that was my point. If he was gonna be pissed if she talked about jail on talk shows, how pissed is he going to be when he finds out she's getting paid a million dollars (ie one week on the coke fund) for it.

aoi tsuki

Crayon Shinchan said:
Is it me or does she actually look kinda good in those pics?
That was the first thing i thought as well. She looks good when she's sober and not phoning it in with that tired "that's hot" expression. i think that's actual emotion we're seeing.

I don't care if she is getting paid (supposedly she isn't) or not getting paid or whatever. She's going to profit monetarily off the experience one way or another. That's our media and that's our society. I don't really care about any of that. Never did.

I glad she served her time. Hopefully the next time some Hollywood nitwit commits a crime they also get what's properly coming to them.

As far as a "new" Paris Hilton I'll believe it when I see it. Actions define a person. Not PR and not going on Larry King saying how much you've changed. As I posted earlier in the thread when people change other people point out how they've changed. You as an individual don't say you've changed. I have my doubts that 20 days of isolation could change a programmed lifetime of behavior but whatever. I wish her well. We do need more rich people to understand it's not all about them on this planet and that great wealth can effect positive change.

http://usmagazine.com/barbara_and_paris

Barbara Walters reveals that she turned down the first post-jail interview with Paris Hilton because her story is not “important” enough.

Walters, 77, tells the New York Post’s Cindy Adams that, though she had already prepared to interview Hilton, her conscience drove her to change her mind at the last minute.

"Look, I've done prison interviews before, but people like the Menendez Brothers were really important news stories," said the creator and cohost of The View. "This wasn't. And even though I'd already written my questions, when all that pay-for-play stuff happened, I suddenly felt this was not up to my standard. It...felt...sort of …tawdry

“The whole thing somehow was beneath me," she added.

Walters revealed that it was ABC, not she, who initially wanted the interview. “For them it was ratings. For me it was respect,” she says. “I'm fortunately at a point in my life where I can choose what I want, and this was solely my decision.”

The television news veteran also noted that ABC responded in a "classy" manner by not forcing her into the interview or threatening to give the exclusive away to another newscaster.

“They respected my decision and walked away,” she said. "Some agreed with my decision, some didn't. For me it was just a question of respect."

:lol :lol :lol

That was the most unintentionally ironic thing I have ever read.

http://usmagazine.com/barbara_and_paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom