• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2012 Thread

Pollux

Fuck this ficking band. This shit ain't from ducjong Canada

Sweet fucking caroline.

SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD

KalBalboa

Banned
For those who managed to play Max Payne 3, how long did you wait in line? I waited like 30 min, during which moved by about a centimeter, and gave up.

I honestly got through the entire line in under an hour. I watched the pilot for Awake on my Vita and was playing the game shortly after (oh, and Max Payne played like a gem- easily a day one for me).

Here's a look at my Near experience:

2012-04-07-190920.jpg

Tess3ract

Banned
Anyways I got some Tera open beta codes that come with a frostlion mount, starts the 20th!

Also some other codes.

I'm going to be present for sunday pax as well, if you guys want to meet up. I'm an enforcer so just PM me if you want contact info or want to do a meetup or something.

elwes

Can't wait for all of the PAX East 2012 publicity to pour in. I went to my first PAX last August and a had a blast. Such a great atmosphere. Now to convince my girlfriend to go to another one instead of a "proper" vacation...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So where did you guys end up going? The Curse after party was not bad. PXG would have liked it.
Just need to snag some codes from all the dudes today.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
PAX day 2:

I did most of what I wanted on Friday so it was not as eventful. Spent a good deql of time just revisitng boths to talk.

Talked to Alex @ gearbox, got blown off by their nvdia guy. Talked a TON with Noogy about Dust. Dat game. I just want to play more and more.
Met with Nathan @ Capy. Cool guy! Glad things areveorking out for you, you have a great attitude.
Did not catch noel brown around, but hopefully will catch some marvel later today.
Stood around newegg / antec booth, did not get chosen to speed build a pc. That was a grand of free pc for me, pretty salty about that.

Attended the comm management panel which reinforced exactly how I handle myself which was nice.

Met up with some gaffers after, then went to the Curse afterparty, ill upload pics later.

Noogy

Talked a TON with Noogy about Dust. Dat game. I just want to play more and more.
Seriously, thanks for giving Dust:AET a try! Was awesome to meet in person and chat! Still a bit overwhelmed by the show, and I can tell I'm getting old. After a great dinner with Microsoft I just had to crash. Exhausted.

LOL wow at the last few pages, bleh guess i missed a great time, Boston fights :p

today's the last day to try to play Borderlands 2 and i'll be :( if i can't. Adam where are you!!!!! haha

i'll wear my (quote to reveal so no one takes my idea haha) when i'm around the Borderlands booth if i'm not in line already.

mollipen

Seriously, thanks for giving Dust:AET a try! Was awesome to meet in person and chat! Still a bit overwhelmed by the show, and I can tell I'm getting old. After a great dinner with Microsoft I just had to crash. Exhausted.

I REALLY need to stop by and check this out. I've been keeping an eye on it since the days I was at Play, and I'm really glad to see it finally getting close to a release. Looks like a real labor of love, and I always appreciate such games.

Tess3ract

Banned
So now I have gf. Awesome.

Guess anhr plans to hook up with Gears girl will have to be put on hold
What. Which gears girl? Both gears cosplay girls are hot as hell.

Anyways I'm gonna be at pax soon, again I'm an enforcer, short hair, beard, black hoodie that says underoath on it (don't ask) and a black backpack. Get at me :)

-PXG-

What. Which gears girl? Both gears cosplay girls are hot as hell.

Anyways I'm gonna be at pax soon, again I'm an enforcer, short hair, beard, black hoodie that says underoath on it (don't ask) and a black backpack. Get at me :)
Not the gears girl. A lady friend back in NJ.

Just got home. Everyone get home ok?

Made it back safely. Arsenic and Johntheboss were wonderful in getting us safely back.

Holy shit. I got obliterated.

We were all pretty bad. I took a piss in a back corner on the way back to the car. Marking my territory!

Also, where are those pictures? And PXG, get on planning Gaf Con. Don't want to wait until Prime for another meet up.

Had such an awesome time yesterday. Played Max Payne 3 which was easily the highlight of the show. Talked to a super nice dev and got a ton of Rockstar gear. That game is GOTY contender material, dudes. Also met Mega64 and got my badge signed by Rocco/Shaun/Derrick. Shaun has got to be the nicest dude on the face of the earth.

Top Bottom