• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX West 2016 Attendees Thread

Wii Tank

I have a set of friday-monday tickets since a buddy cancelled. If anyone here wants to buy them at cost pm me and they're yours

I'm in line at the vr experience for world war toon. I'm I'm the first group and it hadn't even started yet. Pax started an hour ago. Grumble grumble. The good news is the line is short, bad news who knows when it will start?

udiie

Have some Friday badges I'm willing to part with for nothing, someone bailed last minute. Message me for details

krae_man

So umm, I won a golden ticket:

Fa1nXO6.jpg

krae_man

There were a few golden tickets hidden under chairs at the Tomb Raider panel.

The panel was less then 1/2 full and all on one side.

Greg Miller(host) said "there's probably some of the tickets over there so you might want to look when they panel is done...or now whatever"

And I went over, picked a row, got down on all 4's and crawled across. Noticed a ticket one row down and dove for it:lol

OTSS!

schaft0620

To Anyone who attended the Gearbox event:

Anyone who attended the event that would like to give up the Battleborne code they gave to people at the event I just bought the game today please PM me your code. I did already get the one via the stream

ScribbleD

How's the VR free play? What's the time limit?

Nevermind. It's not actually a free play area like the console/tabletop free play rooms.

To Anyone who attended the Gearbox event:

Anyone who attended the event that would like to give up the Battleborne code they gave to people at the event I just bought the game today please PM me your code. I did already get the one via the stream

I was going to ask the same thing, if anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate it and i'd be willing to trade you a $20 game on steam for it, you can just let me know what game you want and I can buy it for the trade. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

speiky

Would any attending gaffer be so kind and grab a "Union of light" emblem code from bungie for me?
I doubt it'll happen but doesn't hurt to ask lol :)

I'd pay the PAX ticket for whoever can do that

Trace

Banned
Would any attending gaffer be so kind and grab a "Union of light" emblem code from bungie for me?

Are they giving those out? I haven't heard anything about it.

Same here. Been trying my hardest not to be a pain but I'm all out of options. I know bungie gives them with purchase of something or playing in the crucible demo they have setup. I'm more then happy to PayPal or cash app some funds for a PAX goers help!

Setmeni

Same here. Been trying my hardest not to be a pain but I'm all out of options. I know bungie gives them with purchase of something or playing in the crucible demo they have setup. I'm more then happy to PayPal or cash app some funds for a PAX goers help!

I'll check through my stuff first thing in the morning but I'm fairly certain they gave me like 4 or 5 different codes.

krae_man

Any secret entrances? I want to get a chance to play resident vii tomorrow :D

Secret entrance is on 8th and pike, but re is on the other side of the convention center.

Also don't bother with south park. It's hands off with noculious rift.

So don't wait in line unless you want to wait in line 2 hours for someone to fart in your face.

Virdix

How does arriving early work if there is no queue hall? Also is the secret entrance on 8th and pike close to Horizon?

Today marks my first ever trip to PAX (and to any US convention for that matter). Gaf - my body is ready. I'm so bloody excited I've been up since 3am. I'd be worried about getting tired but honestly I think I'll be too overwhelmed and hyped up all day to burn out!

Top Bottom