• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX West 2016 Attendees Thread

For VR. go to the Westin, go to the fourth floor and go to the Vive lounge area. You can set up an appointment window for either Vive or Rift, or wait in a standby line for a relatively short wait (30 minutes for me)

Because its separated from the main convention center, I think the lines are not the monsters they would be on the show floor.

Also, you can use the Experience Playstation app to set up a PSVR window, but they book up quick.

Edit: It was nice to see everyone at the meetup yesterday. I was the quiet one. An introvert among introverts, I guess/

I found the PS experience app and will have that ready to go for booking, but how are people booking other vendor appointments?

In the past I've had a press badge but now I feel like I'm in the Wild West fighting for demos

TriAceJP

I'd like to know more about the new chapter if at all possible.

I didn't play the new chapter but I did glance over at my neighbour as they were playing. It involved being inside a building, an office or something similar. Don't really have much more than that.

cj_iwakura

I didn't play the new chapter but I did glance over at my neighbour as they were playing. It involved being inside a building, an office or something similar. Don't really have much more than that.

:( No one seems to be covering it, sadly. They'd have to pry me away from that booth, heh. I appreciate the info, though.

krae_man

Flight got delayed to the point I would kiss the last bus home.

After spending an hour on the phone I got a new flight, only now it leaves at 7:30am, which meant me only getting 2.5 hours of sleep.

Whoooooo!

TriAceJP

:( No one seems to be covering it, sadly. They'd have to pry me away from that booth, heh. I appreciate the info, though.

I tried to get you one of those stickers with the soundtrack but he couldn't find any extras. I missed the party last night because of a meeting (and Suda fuckin' DJ'd, goddammit) and PAX has a strict no sticker policy. Meeh.

cj_iwakura

I tried to get you one of those stickers with the soundtrack but he couldn't find any extras. I missed the party last night because of a meeting (and Suda fuckin' DJ'd, goddammit) and PAX has a strict no sticker policy. Meeh.

I appreciate the thought. He uploaded some footage to his facebook, so there's that.

Had an absolute BLAST at the GAF meetup and at PAX in general! Special shout out for krae_man for putting it all together and for a top choice of venue!

IMAG3413.md.jpg

I mean, just look at this fine lookin' crew, oozing hunkiness!(oh and some Scottish guy in a Giant Bomb cap...!

Would love to do it again...when I'm no longer poor! Was a pleasure meeting you all :)

Great time with the GAF crew at the Rhein House.

Somehow got a ladies number. Dunno how that happened.
Haha that makes two of us ;)

Oh and I think you owe me a drink too :p

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

Yeah..there was a year where an exhibitor stuck stickers to the ground with codes in expo hall. As you can imagine, this led to terrible things happening traffic wise.

TriAceJP

Had an absolute BLAST at the GAF meetup and at PAX in general! Special shout out for krae_man for putting it all together and for a top choice of venue!

IMAG3413.md.jpg

I mean, just look at this fine lookin' crew, oozing hunkiness!(oh and some Scottish guy in a Giant Bomb cap...!

Would love to do it again...when I'm no longer poor! Was a pleasure meeting you all :)

Haha that makes two of us ;)

Oh and I think you owe me a drink too :p

PS4 Pro, $400.

Out in November.

Guess who was right on both counts?

(It was me, guys.)

Anytime you are state side I'll buy you a drink haha

Top Bottom