• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX West (Prime) 2016 Tickets on sale NOW! Up: Fri/Sat/Sun badges SOLD OUT

Type2

Also heads up everyone. Cancellation emails for people who exceeded the order limits just went out.

Reclaimed badges could go up at any moment now. If you want tickets, be ready.
Thanks for the heads up. I have some friends that are still looking to get some.

A friend bought extra sets (one of them for me) but PAX flagged them because her live-in bf tried to buy as well from the same address, and think they scalpers. What a load of bullshit. The buy limit was four sets of four, right?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
A friend bought extra sets (one of them for me) but PAX flagged them because her live-in bf tried to buy as well from the same address, and think they scalpers. What a load of bullshit. The buy limit was four sets of four, right?

Wouldn't that be just 2 sets of 4? Sounds like this year if someone purchased from the same address, things got flagged. So people were only able to get 4 per household, by the sounds of it.

krae_man

If you did two separate orders but were still under the 4 sets per household limit, you can try calling. The flag may have been by mistake. If you exceeded the 4 per household limit, you're probably screwed.

krae_man

Tickets arrived. PAX will soon be upon us!

0xfhAtn.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
If anyone in this thread ends up having some extras, PM me. Looking to buy 3-4 sets of Fri/Sat/Sun or 4 day, or any one of those days.

Fortunately, the situation got resolved! PAX sent her an email saying they are making an exception this year. So I got everything in order.... but I had already bought a set (minus saturday) from another friend who was not going. So.... I got Friday, Sunday and Monday for sale if anyone is interested.

krae_man

Fortunately, the situation got resolved! PAX sent her an email saying they are making an exception this year. So I got everything in order.... but I had already bought a set (minus saturday) from another friend who was not going. So.... I got Friday, Sunday and Monday for sale if anyone is interested.

Good stuff.

Pay attention to the ticket limits next time!

If anyone has a spare Saturday or Sunday pass (or both) for sale, let me know. :) I'd love to go for the full shebang, but I have work on Monday and Friday.

krae_man

Okay this worked well at PSX so I'm going to try it here.

I started a Line group for us to keep in contact over the event.

I know PAX internet sucks but it still might be useful for outside of expo hall hours if there's a kick ass party or something.

Anyway you can join the line here(link may need to be clicked on mobile)

http://line.me/R/ti/g/xza0LiW4Fd

Group is called NeoGaf PAX West.

Also does anyone have a preference on the day for the GAF meetup? We've done Sunday night the past few years but can change it if a different day is better for the group.

Feep

Banned
Bit of a bump, here, but my group and I have four full sets of badges up for sale. PM me if interested!

Top Bottom